Round 1: Quadrant 5 Matchup 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Greatest Promo Man/Woman

• Ultimate Warrior

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Jay Lethal

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Not really, he was going to go in a year or two ago, but he wanted an apology for the DVD.

Still up for grabs. Plus his look wasn't all he had, he did have a natural charisma that people gravitated towards when he started. If the look was all you needed, one would think the Warlord would've been a major star.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Not really, he was going to go in a year or two ago, but he wanted an apology for the DVD.

Still up for grabs. Plus his look wasn't all he had, he did have a natural charisma that people gravitated towards when he started. If the look was all you needed, one would think the Warlord would've been a major star.

WWF never got behind Warlord the way they did the Warrior is the answer to that one, besides he was pretty bland looking besides the big body. I guess with Warrior the look was more than just the body, but how colourful he looked and add ons like the ring entrence and music.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
WWF never got behind Warlord the way they did the Warrior is the answer to that one, besides he was pretty bland looking besides the big body. I guess with Warrior the look was more than just the body, but how colourful he looked and add ons like the ring entrence and music.

Again, not a valid vounterpoint, just because Warload didn't get the type of treatment Warrior got, it doesn't negate the fact that the guy got over pretty much when he debuted, Warrior was still a person who grabbed alot of peoples attention. Where as people like Warload or Dino bravo didn't.

Respect where it is due, I met the guy and didn't like who I met, but I still have to give him his props for what he did.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Like I said at the top of this page, why not nominate Jason Sensation if we are simply equating imitations as quality promo work.