• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Round 1: Quadrant 4 Matchup 8

Worst Gimmick

• Kerwin White

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Kane

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

6. Kerwin White
[video=youtube;WhCFxMdy9GM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhCFxMdy9GM[/video]

11. Kane (May 19th)
[video=youtube;ssNE2ArY89g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssNE2ArY89g[/video]

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Tough, but I went with Kane because I found Kerwin White so entertaining. Didn't dislike the Kane angle TOO much even though it was bad, but I really liked Chavo as White

Heisenberg

Kane gets my vote. Kerwin White wasn't a good gimmick but it had entertainment value and I'm always a fan of Chavo.

BDC

Sorry, I will NEVER vote Kane worst gimmick no matter what ...and racism is never entertaining... Kerwin White

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
I don't know where to start with this one, first of all the whole May 19th thing wasn't a gimmick, just a storyline/feud. Second the character Kane was playing then is the one which has made him sucessful for over a decade. How in the hell are people voting this over Chavo's lame, chees,offenisve and not to mention dated character? People who are not on crack feel free to vote lol.

Tapout

I might lose hope in this tournament after the results of this. Kane? Worst gimmick? Thats like saying Undertaker had the worst gimmick. Not even close.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
^ I think he did his best with what was given to him, but no one could make such a dire character work.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Kerwin White should have been done at a different time but I really enjoyed gimmick. However, I also like celebrating May 19th as a wrestling holiday. I'm not votin' for either.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Thought I'd share a funny May 19th story right quick while it's in this tournament. One of my friend's little brothers was around 8 or something at the time of that angle and he was a huge Kane fan. His birthday was on May 19th, and he was still a mark, thought all that shit was real. He refused to have a birthday party that year, no gifts, cake nothing.