Roshambo Wrestling - Introduction & Information Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What type of Promotion will Roshambo Wrestling be?

• Choosing 2-3 (not necessarily affiliated with each other) Wrestlers

• Unit Mayhem (4-6 Wrestlers)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
logo1.png

For years now I had this idea of combining Sumo Wrestling and Roshambo (or Rock, Paper, Scissors) into a forum game.
I think Smark was it, who said you could do this with Pro Wrestling, when I first talked about this idea on here years ago
and now I'm having the itch to finally get this rolling. At some point, I'm sure, I will do this as a Sumo Wrestling game as
well, but for now, we go with what we all love on here, the 'rasslin.

And yes, I did put it into the Board Game section for now, since I didn't want to clutter the BTB section with threads, that
are not the actual BTB yet. I hope that's okay.

How does it work?
It's pretty simple. Your Wrestlers (more about that below) will be booked for shows (shocking, I know), BUT you can, if you
want to, play a part in the outcome of the Matches. For that you'll play Rock, Paper, Scissors with your opponent through
PMs sent to me.

Very simple example: (There will be more to it, which will be explained in greater detail when the BTB Thread goes up)
John Cena (Blue) vs. Brock Lesnar (Red) is booked. For this example, let's say we go with a "Best of 5". In that case, both
players, if they want to participate, send me their RPS actions, like...

Blue = R, R, P, S, R
Red = P, R, S, P, S

In this case, John Cena would go over, since Blue won 4:2. Actions are put against each other from left to right and since
both picked Rock as their second action, both got a point for that. Like I said above, there will be more to it, depending
on Match types, if Titles or other big stipulations are involved etc.

Obviously, no one HAS to participate beyond choosing/drafting their Wrestlers. If someone misses to send in their
RPS Actions, then their opponent will "face" a randomized selection of RPS Actions, or if the match isn't as important,
then they'll get an automatic W.

Depending on scores etc., there'll be chances throughout the BTB run for some participants to decide on things in the
creative process (like some people do with prediction contests in their BTBs).

What's needed?
Right now, I would just like to see how big the interest in this project is and how many would participate, or at least
choose/draft Wrestlers for this. I also created a poll to see which type of Promotion we would be going to build.

The "Choosing 2-3" option means y'all just get to choose the Wrestlers you wanna throw in, be it Male or Female
Wrestlers and it's basically a "normal" promotion.
The "Unit Mayhem" option means we'll do a draft and y'all get to draft your stable of dreams. In that case, I personally
would prefer to go with either Male OR Female Units, but if there's an overwhelming amount of people wanting to do
Intergender Units, then I'll oblige.
The amount of Wrestlers you can choose or draft, depends on the amount of people who'd participate in that.

Let me know, if there are any questions about this. :D

Reactions: Marty McFourth