• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosewt01 VS Steve VS 1chiban-Round 2-BTB Match

Evil Austin

wait a second why does this go here ? ....

Street fight is for fighting over opions and making your voice heard.
Flame chamber is for fighting and insulting which is mainly what this challenge is about ? isn't it and ..
this one is a BTB wouldn't this go in the lounge ?

I might be wrong but this to me doesn't seem like the right section for this.

Travis40

You're right, Street Fight is for wrestling, HIAT is for bullshit, and Flame Chamber is for wars.

rosewt01

Wrestlemania 25
World Heavyweight Championship
Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels
Buried Alive

*A promo airs showing the intense feud between Michaels and Undertaker, including Shawn’s heel turn*

Shawn’s music hits and the crowd boos, fireworks rapidly shoot in the air and Shawn taunts but the crowd continue the booing. Shawn makes his way down to the ring.

Undertakers, gong hits, one, twice and again. Druids come out carrying sticks on fire, the whole arena is black, and you hear a scream form Paul Bearer, Paul has returned. Undertaker follows Paul slowly, not able to take his terrifying eyes off Michaels.

Undertaker stares down at Michaels in the middle of the ring, after about ten seconds of silence Undertaker smacks HBK square in the jaw. HBK stays on his feet and responds with an eye poke, and then an elbow to the gut but Undertaker garbs his back straight after the elbow and lifts him up for a back body drop but HBK quickly reverses it into a bulldog. HBK rolls out the ring and grabs a chair, HBK gets back in the ring but Taker is already up, Undertaker hits a huge big boot into the chair which smashes into HBK’s face. HBK falls to the floor and Undertaker garbs HBK’s legs and slingshots him into the turnbuckle. HBK gets up quickly and garbs the chair, HBK smashes into Undertakers head and Taker falls down, HBK rests the chair onto the Undertaker’s chest. HBK gets on the top rope and gets ready for an elbow drop but Undertaker sits up! Undertaker grabs the chair and hits HBK with it, while HBK was still on the rope and throws him to the outside. Undertaker gets out the ring and he looks under it, he just got one, two, three tables out! He sets one up and drops the other two. HBK jumps up and tries to crossbody Undertaker but Taker catches him in a last call position. Undertaker last calls him through a table. Undertaker grabs HBK’s hair to take him to the grave, but HBK holds onto the ring apron and Undertaker gets annoyed, Taker smashes him in the head three times and HBK lets go.

Jim Ross: Undertaker is really keen to finish HBK off.
Mick Foley: But this is one of the most gruesome matches in the WWE, I am sure HBK will be keen to fight back.

HBK hits Undertaker with two furious right hands and slams his head into the ringpole, HBK has broken free. HBK looks under the apron and gets a trashcan and smashes Undertaker with it, twice. Bearer comes to help Undertaker but Shawn Sweet chin music’s him. Shawn garbs one of the tables and sets it up but Undertaker is up and he hits a running big boot on Shawn and Shawn falls back onto the table, Undertaker gets onto the top rope and goes for a huge splash to Shawn – who is outside the ring – but Shawn moves and Undertaker crashes through the table. Shawn stumbles when he gets up but helps Undertaker up and arm drags him onto the ramp. Shawn grabs his head and starts to drag him up the ramp but Undertaker hits a huge right arm, and grabs Shawn by the neck, and lifts him up for the chokeslam and chokeslams him hard onto the ramp, HBK wiggles around in pain. Undertaker grabs HBK’s hair and drags him nearer to the grave for the second time and for the second time HBK reverses with a punch to Undertaker but Undertaker keeps hols of HBK and throws him into the titantron and HBK smashes into it. Undertaker smashes HBK’s head into it again but HBK ducks and shoulder blocks Undertaker down, HBK throws Undertaker onto the graveyard bit of the arena, and crossbodies him down after he got up. HBK garbs the spade and waits for Undertaker to get up, Undertaker gets up and walks into the spade, blood falls out of his nose and he falls to the floor.

Jim Ross: Bah Gawd, Mick, he just got busted wide open.
Mick Foley: Its just part of the game JR, I lost count of how many times I bled in my WWE career.

HBK grabs Undertaker and tries moving him into the grave, Undertaker falls into the grave and lies there while HBK gets onto the machine that buries him, he gets the mud and a huge scoop goes into the grave and while HBK gets the second Undertaker crawls out. HBK gets off the machine and jumps at Undertaker but Undertaker catches him on the full with a punch. And HBK is groggy, Undertaker goes for a right hand but HBK ducks, HBK goes for the sweet chin music but Undertaker ducks, Undertaker hits a big boot. Undertaker lifts him up and hits several huge haymakers and he throws him into the grave but HBK keeps hold of the Undertaker and both fall into the grave. Undertaker is first up and he punches HBK while in the grave. HBK seems to kick him where it hurts and pushes him off. Both men slowly crawl put of the grave and rest. HBK gets up but Bearer is there, – with a trash can and a table - he hits him with a trash can and places him on a table. Bearer helps up Undertaker and Undertaker gets HBK off the table and puts his head between his legs and lifts HBK up into the last ride position. Undertaker readies himself for the last ride and last rides HBK through the table, HBK screams as he falls and Undertaker is in control.

Jim Ross: Can this match get anymore brutal?
Mick Foley: It can and It might possibly will.

Undertaker grabs HBK and tries to put him in the grave and does. Undertaker gets the spade and gets three spade-fuls of mud and put it in the grave Undertaker rest for a while (about 10 seconds) but HBK I slowly getting up. Undertaker gets the spade and tries to hit HBK back down with it but HBK quickly dodges and gets fully up, Undertaker tries to hit him again but HBK ducks and Sweet Chin Music’s Undertaker to hell. Undertaker falls into the grave. HBK collapses in agony as he is very tired. HBK slowly gets up but Bearer smashes him with a trashcan from behind, the shot was weak though. After about ten seconds HBK gets p and starts to hit Bearer with two right hands and then a second Sweet Chin Music to Bearer! Undertaker is up though and behind Shawn, Taker hits three huge right fists and suddenly gets HBK in the tombstone position. Tombstone onto the trashcan! Undertaker has to be victorious. Undertaker throws him into the grave and grabs the spade. Spadefuls of mud going to the grave time after tie, HBK is nearly buried alive. But suddenly, Paul Bearer who has got up hits Undertaker with his own urn and Undertaker falls back gory and HBK jumps up, HBK hits a sweet Chin music out of nowhere!

Jim Ross: HBK and Paul had it planned all along, HBK must have not been that hurt in the grave, he must have been faking it.

HBK throws Undertaker into the grave and with the help of Paul Bearer starts to bury Undertaker alive. Undertaker sits up in the grave! Undertaker garbs both HBK’s and Paul Bearers throats and a double chokeslam to both! Undertaker lifts up HBK and tombstones him into the grave! Undertaker just dramatically turned the match around. Undertaker finishes burying HBK alive. The bell rings, the main event of Wrestlemania is now over. The streak Continues! Lighting goes off, the arena goes black, all you can see is Undertaker taunting with his World heavyweight Championship.

The Streak is Alive.

Travis40

No....you don't...I do...and here's my match

John Cena vs. Geed Smacker

Geed Smacker hits Cena with his Weapon of Mass Geed Destruction...1.....2.....3 and it's over

Winner: Geed Smacker

I win :yes:

1chiban

I will have to retire on this one. Will do the gfx challenge, but just didn't have time to do this lol. As long as we get a few days or something to do the gfx I'll be fine. 48 hours won't be enough really.