Ronda Rousey vs Floyd Mayweather

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Orton would batter Mayweather in a shoot, at the end of the day. Not even joking

Not saying I wouldnt have bullied Nero myself, just feel bad for him

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
The fella still thinking I was bullied in school. 11/10 trolling, I liked the part where he said school

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The fella still thinking I was bullied in school. 11/10 trolling, I liked the part where he said school
i like the fact we can bring it up, nothing to be ashamed of lad, you were clearly bullied.

so we are not being self-rightious at the end of the day, orton would also beat rousey with ease.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I wouldn't challenge the cat. Apparently, the dude is psychic. So far, he knows you were bullied in school and what will happen 'at the end of the day'. I'm actually waiting for a package to get to my house. Since it hasn't arrived, I'll ask Tgmiveld if it will get here 'at the end of the day' or not.

Use your loaf lad. He does cosplay and is short, course he got bloody bullied.

You will get a package at the end of the day, my package lad in your face, kiss it kiss itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Reactions: Red Rain

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't challenge the cat. Apparently, the dude is psychic. So far, he knows you were bullied in school and what will happen 'at the end of the day'. I'm actually waiting for a package to get to my house. Since it hasn't arrived, I'll ask Tgmiveld if it will get here 'at the end of the day' or not.

For the record, I bullied people and some 'tried' to bully me. They were older so I told them to go ahead and kick my a**. It never happened. I had the entire varsity baseball team threaten me, cause I got fresh with somebody's old lady. They never laid a hand. There's no such thing as bullies, only pansies afraid to get hit.
Lawl that sounds pretty fascinating, yet it also lays down the line. During my schooling, they had the clique. And they were pretty speak about most things and even if ya challenge em it don't matter. Of course I had no real intervention up until when the second resurrection of them happened.

Reactions: Red Rain

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Lawl that sounds pretty fascinating, yet it also lays down the line. During my schooling, they had the clique. And they were pretty speak about most things and even if ya challenge em it don't matter. Of course I had no real intervention up until when the second resurrection of them happened.
finally a confession lad

good on ya.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
In other news he's still not disconcerted hah

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Nero and tgmi part47382873 everyone

zzzzzzzz