ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
Cos it happens, are you saying you always planned to take your vote off?

Also

What's the play here? Was it to push more out of Tweet and did you end up doing it (reading back here)?

it literally never, ever happens with me. do you honestly think i could just leave my vote on someone the entire phase without changing and NO ONE bring it up as if it isn't weird lol.

i didn't plan anything, it was page 2 and i voted junk.

i wanted to engage tweet in his suspicions. his other reads/commentary leads me to think he's town.

Showtime

Reaction score
@Showtime

Do you agree with this? How would you describe your scum game?

no i don't agree with that. i ask similar questions as i do when im town because it follows the same methodology regardless of alignment.

my scum game is like my town game except i'm trying to make town lose instead of win. if you think there's discrepancies in my scum and town play on day 1 that stands out you're more than welcome to review my scum games. id gladly link you to them.

Showtime

Reaction score
Nah. What's his name who disliked my posts for no true reason is mine

that's repet. he's not voting or thinking of voting evans. join me on evans blaine and if evans is scum we got a great case on repet!

win win.

Showtime

Reaction score
Sorry I won’t be around tonight, at the GF’s parents. I’ll claim to make things easier.

I’m Marcus Aurelius, Census. The split is 12/4/1/1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Tweet also assuming this split is true, do you think scum would look to buss one another so early when they're low on numbers?

Chloe B

Reaction score
Nah. What's his name who disliked my posts for no true reason is mine

Who disliked for no reason?

it literally never, ever happens with me. do you honestly think i could just leave my vote on someone the entire phase without changing and NO ONE bring it up as if it isn't weird lol.

i didn't plan anything, it was page 2 and i voted junk.

i wanted to engage tweet in his suspicions. his other reads/commentary leads me to think he's town.

If the direction ebbed and flowed towards Junk then sure, it's a perfect excuse, see what happens if it happens to be Junk it'll be Junk, if not weeelll you can easily take your vote off

fair enough on Tweet, are you able to say which reads/commentary you liked best?

Showtime

Reaction score
Who disliked for no reason?

If the direction ebbed and flowed towards Junk then sure, it's a perfect excuse, see what happens if it happens to be Junk it'll be Junk, if not weeelll you can easily take your vote off

fair enough on Tweet, are you able to say which reads/commentary you liked best?

why would the direction ever ebb and flow towards an inactive?

tweet's back and forth with me, his scum reads on evan/tfw. he had similar thinking as to odo. he immediately called out evans post before everyone else.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
i mean it's kinda the opposite of this. his flavour isn't set up like it should be.
peter i still got issues with you wanting to focus on every single talking about this game outside of evans that you didn't even touch on. you legit commented on everything except evans until i asked to comment on evans. it's just like standing out to me.

you also don't seem to mind going after anyone that isn't evans for weird looking posts even though it was pointed out his play was rather weird.

(and fwiw, weird looking posts =/= scum, you know this).

I sped through the last few pages cause I was running out the door to grab dinner. I won't stop you or try to deter you from lynching the claimed BG. I'm just not jumping on board and will continue making my cases for what I do pick up on here and there.

Showtime

Reaction score
1. Marcus Craigus Peltonius
2. Mitchus Octavius
3. Blaineus Antonius
4. Brockus Chevonus
5. Flayus Chloesar
6. Alcus Portensus
7. Flavius Petrus Doddsius
8. Aceus Lucinius
9. Lethalis Bankis
10. Tweetus Chocobus Kwehxius
12.odo

13. Retepus Adamsius
14. Wangus Maximus
15. Titus Peinius
16. Fourthus Wallius
17. Missius Blissus
18. Poyserius Titedius

flay is probably town cause he's a pussy and wouldn't engage me and vote me to start out the game if he was scum again considering he's tried killing me immediately every single other time, so it would be silly to engage this time(and it didn't work out for him at all the first two times).

evans im pretty confident is scum. dont think tfw is a buss against evans, but his insistence to go after evans is kinda weird and he's been parroting that "let's not mass claim" thing i said a lot. so not really sure he's town, but im more confident evans is scum and i don't think it's a bus.

i also see some association with peter to evans just because, as i said, peter chose to comment on almost everything but that until asked and then barely put any thought into it. not going after the bg day 1 is kinda of a default thing, but still dont like just dismissing it like that.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
1. Marcus Craigus Peltonius
2. Mitchus Octavius
3. Blaineus Antonius
4. Brockus Chevonus
5. Flayus Chloesar
6. Alcus Portensus
7. Flavius Petrus Doddsius
8. Aceus Lucinius
9. Lethalis Bankis
10. Tweetus Chocobus Kwehxius
12.odo

13. Retepus Adamsius
14. Wangus Maximus
15. Titus Peinius
16. Fourthus Wallius
17. Missius Blissus
18. Poyserius Titedius

flay is probably town cause he's a pussy and wouldn't engage me and vote me to start out the game if he was scum again considering he's tried killing me immediately every single other time, so it would be silly to engage this time(and it didn't work out for him at all the first two times).

evans im pretty confident is scum. dont think tfw is a buss against evans, but his insistence to go after evans is kinda weird and he's been parroting that "let's not mass claim" thing i said a lot. so not really sure he's town, but im more confident evans is scum and i don't think it's a bus.

i also see some association with peter to evans just because, as i said, peter chose to comment on almost everything but that until asked and then barely put any thought into it. not going after the bg day 1 is kinda of a default thing, but still dont like just dismissing it like that.

Why leaning Odo over Poyser for town?

Chloe B

Reaction score
why would the direction ever ebb and flow towards an inactive?

tweet's back and forth with me, his scum reads on evan/tfw. he had similar thinking as to odo. he immediately called out evans post before everyone else.

I'm talking about when she would eventually make her entrance in the thread and says whatever shit she may say

okay, I'm checking back on the game anyway I'll see about Tweet

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
@Tweet also assuming this split is true, do you think scum would look to buss one another so early when they're low on numbers?
I didn't actually see that post where he gave us the split, but I also don't think 4 guys in a game of 18 is particularly short on numbers. I see no correlation, if the situation calls for a bus you bus.

Showtime

Reaction score
Why leaning Odo over Poyser for town?

odo fits his town bill better than poyser. one track minded, insulted of any perceived slights, etc.

I didn't actually see that post where he gave us the split, but I also don't think 4 guys in a game of 18 is particularly short on numbers. I see no correlation, if the situation calls for a bus you bus.

i mean 4 in an 18 player game is relatively small, there's a reason there's 2 indys.

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Chloe B

Reaction score
we just played in a game on perc where people were saying i asked useless questions that went nowhere tho. the questions have significance to me even if they don't go anywhere to the people that don't see me say anything about it.

that said, asking about your avy is clearly just fluff. like it makes sense if it was a bad game related question or something, but correlating a clearly off-topic question to scum play doesn't make a lot of sense.

Were you scum in that game? What is your thoughts process to these seemingly meaningless questions? Are you trying to evoke a certain reaction?

Meanwhile TFWs early posts have felt strange to me, not really anything along the lines of what others are saying rn but just the fact thag he instantly pulled the "Ace might be opportunistic scum" card rubbed me the wrong way, because it's kinda assuming both Blaine and I are town and that's a lot of assuming for page 2 or whatever it was.

So with this stuff in mind why should I push Magic over TFW?

I agreed with TFW in regards to how Ace looked

I could chalk your first vote up to pushing Blaine to get the game going, don't know what the second vote was all about

I find TFW odd, the banter seems a bit more CHEEKY than last game is the only way I can describe it. doesn’t seem to have a lot of solving thought behind it rather. Does that make sense?

Poyser full claiming on his DV makes me feel weird but my ability to read Poyser recently is about as good as my ability to deliver concise, surgical cases

CP seems to be getting strides into my meta tell that I used to catch him in Revenge and a game before that which is the fluff. I will counter myself though with that he has started to lean into game related posts more than I’d expect for this meta read.

But I’m gonna

BEAT UP JOHN CEN-

vote Junk

Disappearing act is never a good sign, especially cos I repped in for her as scum and she disappeared in that game lmao

Are you saying he's scum here? Doesn't sound very decisive

And why does Poyser claiming DV make you feel weird? what reason is there for you to think the double voter is scum?

this is what I was talking about @Showtime , Junk not even posted at this point and she had 2 votes on her, get her talking and somebody doesn't like what she says the wagon can then snowball and the narrative can then be manipulated

No, but you dump a buncha thoughts in here that amount to nothing and end with a vote on somebody with 0 posts, so it just looks like fake, top tier, Lethal Banks approved paper pushing.

He's nailed you to the wall here tbh Evans

unvote vote Evans