ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Junkette

Reaction score
I wish scum teams would just get a roleblocker tbh

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
It was fun playing again @Mi$$ Bli$$

23af80c20cf423cdacc34557d02fc242.gif

Although, I was totally oblivious to the buddying :francis

• Love
Reactions: Junkette

Junkette

Reaction score
So i’m just gonna retire, I obviously annoy everyone here, mafia causes me too much stress anyways and I gotta focud on my recovery plan again, it was fun peace!

• Sad
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
So i’m just gonna retire, I obviously annoy everyone here, mafia causes me too much stress anyways and I gotta focud on my recovery plan again, it was fun peace!

That's a shame, although I understand. Mafia stresses me out unlike anything else as well.

Hopefully I can one day be at a level where it barely causes me any stress and it's like playing any other sort of puzzle solving video game. I've been trying to look at it more that way.

Junkette

Reaction score
That's a shame, although I understand. Mafia stresses me out unlike anything else as well.

Hopefully I can one day be at a level where it barely causes me any stress and it's like playing any other sort of puzzle solving video game. I've been trying to look at it more that way.
Yea it can be stressful as all hell.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4

I made you retire?
I am OP.

Anyways,
Gg's yall
Thnx for game, pz

Showtime

Reaction score

Junk it's not that you annoy everyone here.

But you got an ego and when you got an ego you will likely have people knocking you for it if you don't live up to it. Like no one attacks Alco for just chilling, but you're often not just chilling

• Love

Alco

Reaction score
I feel like that was part compliment/part jab right there :side:

Reactions: PHEN0M

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If you don’t want people to be annoyed at you, maybe don’t enter the game and openly try (and tell them you’re trying) to wind them up.

These games are hard enough as it is

your choice though

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I feel like that was part compliment/part jab right there :side:

Alco, you are one of those people that even when you're suspecting me you do it in the friendliest way possible

So yeah, pretty chill. :WOW

I feel bad when I suspect/shout at someone but I know it's a part of the game and all that :lol

• Love
Reactions: Alco

Junkette

Reaction score
Junk it's not that you annoy everyone here.

But you got an ego and when you got an ego you will likely have people knocking you for it if you don't live up to it. Like no one attacks Alco for just chilling, but you're often not just chilling
Fair and thanks.

Junkette

Reaction score
If you don’t want people to be annoyed at you, maybe don’t enter the game and openly try (and tell them you’re trying) to wind them up.

These games are hard enough as it is

your choice though
Don’t disrespect my legacy you know nothing about and I won’t purposely annoy you.

It’s also all in the game. My scum game relies on chaos, and finding up a good and respected town player only helps my cause.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Well apparently it’s not in the game cause you’re quitting at ‘people’ getting annoyed at you.

Junkette

Reaction score
Well apparently it’s not in the game cause you’re quitting at ‘people’ getting annoyed at you.
I read it wrong re: people getting annoyed, but yes in this instance it was part of the game.