ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Oh, I did see this in real time.

It was just weird that your vote eventually came two pages later and almost immediately after this:

I dunno. Like I said, it's not anything I'd be trying to use as ammunition to say you're scum in a vacuum. Just found the sequence interesting. It's probably nothing. Just wanted to flag it.

Ill spell it out. I have some doubts on CP atm, just based on the TP stuff. Of course, if he is scum, then its def not a bus.

Tbh, Im perturbed you cpuldnt put that together yourself

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m kinda perplexed because I’m reading TP/CP as scum but I don’t think they’re aligned here and CP’s reaction to the TP thing seemed townier then the HOT GARBAGE TP has been trying to sell on me this phase

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Ill spell it out. I have some doubts on CP atm, just based on the TP stuff. Of course, if he is scum, then its def not a bus.

I mean, that, I know.

What that has to do with the Doddsy bit, I'm still not following.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I was/am happy to lynch either

I wasn’t conscious of where CPs vote was

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score

I have no idea why any of that would make you think I was scum

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I have no idea why any of that would make you think I was scum

I felt like you were angling for a green light to duel him. It’s exactly how you played scum duellist last time, except with Banez on that occasion

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I felt like you were angling for a green light to duel him. It’s exactly how you played scum duellist last time, except with Banez on that occasion
yeah I'm not gonna risk dueling town on a hunch after shit talking people for misusing the duelist role lately. That's why I've been trying to get you and magic to weigh in

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I would've had everyone's blessing to duel tfw d1 anyway if that was the play

Reactions: RetepAdam.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
yeah I'm not gonna risk dueling town on a hunch after shit talking people for misusing the duelist role lately. That's why I've been trying to get you and magic to weigh in

Yeah, what kind of sick fuck would just single-handedly kill someone off on a hunch on Day 1?

• Haha
Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
" data-source="post: 2174096" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
I said you arent a useless mafia or something.
I say many things.
Point is.
You were getting played.
But now you ruined my plans by claiming.

Why was I sussing you.
Because you are usually inactive AF.
the role, not the target. He probably has another role he can't claim like Evans did but you can't exactly claim not to use a gunsmith n1
I thought you hinted right near start of day that you had solid reasoning to clear CP? Or am I misremembering?

Also I'll claim I was prepared anyway. I'm X shot bus driver, swapped tweet and tpein, hence my confusion that tweet died from anyone that's not a vig. And yes I'm aware the role/usage don't really do me any favours

Chloe B

Reaction score
hungover as fuck, what's happening