ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I dont understand how you think your case is solid, there are gaping holes lol

- Why would he blindly fake an odd night cop when its reasonable to believe that there may be an actual odd night cop?
- If he was going to fake it, why would he give a fake clear on you of all of the possible results and players?
no I'm thinking he's a scum odd night gunsmith and wang is the town even night gunsmith. Read my fucking posts dude

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
That makes even less sense lmao

Youre taking away the possibility that he faked the role, which leaves only host interpretation of whether duellist shows up in a gunskith results or not ???

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I dont understand how you think your case is solid, there are gaping holes lol

- Why would he blindly fake an odd night cop when its reasonable to believe that there may be an actual odd night cop?
- If he was going to fake it, why would he give a fake clear on you of all of the possible results and players?
Also you're now the one expecting T-PEIN to make sense. My case doesn't depend on him making sense. It's based on the fact he explicitly implied I didn't have a killing role. How is this so hard to understand

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Ie how would him supposedly giving a result you dont agree with lead you to think hes guilty, if you think hes an actual gunsmith

CraigPelton

Reaction score
That makes even less sense lmao

Youre taking away the possibility that he faked the role, which leaves only host interpretation of whether duellist shows up in a gunskith results or not ???
well barry wouldn't tell me if it would or not but I'm pretty sure it would since I have to be in the duel and there has to be a winner so I'm literally killing another player

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Im asking you to present a coherent account of what you think actually happened.

You said you think hes a scum gunsmith, which means he would get a real result on you. How is his result not being what you expected indicative of his guilt? It would make sense if you thought he was faking, but youve explicitly said you dont think thats the case

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Also you're now the one expecting T-PEIN to make sense. My case doesn't depend on him making sense. It's based on the fact he explicitly implied I didn't have a killing role. How is this so hard to understand

But you say that you do have a killing role...
Wth?

I was just trying to get you to relax by thinking I town cleared you and then I was gonna tunnel you till you broke.

Imagine thinking T-P slips.
Imagine thinking T-P claims.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Magic/Peter, do you get any sense that CP is trying to bait a comment from TPein so stupid that it justifies him duelling him immediately?

No, I think he's just getting his energy back from being hungover and baffled that this is how he has to expend it.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Im asking you to present a coherent account of what you think actually happened.

You said you think hes a scum gunsmith, which means he would get a real result on you. How is his result not being what you expected indicative of his guilt? It would make sense if you thought he was faking, but youve explicitly said you dont think thats the case
the role, not the target. He probably has another role he can't claim like Evans did but you can't exactly claim not to use a gunsmith n1

CraigPelton

Reaction score
No, I think he's just getting his energy back from being hungover and baffled that this is how he has to expend it.
bro I feel like I'm being gaslighted this seems OBVIOUS

CraigPelton

Reaction score
unvote
vote doddsy

fine with this too btw

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
I am confused,
He is saying I knew town has an odd cop.
How would I know he is odd cop?
Then he says I will claim to be even cop?
Wut.

Rd55008fa9da6f50f31842b01e50209d9.jpeg

Then he says he thinks I am mafia cop.
And then he says my fake town clear is fake because I did not read his actual role?
I said he isnt a killer but he says he is actually a killer.