TLC Roman Reigns vs Baron Corbin Dog Collar Match. Good or Bad idea?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I see Raven is booking in WWE now...which is cool
I wish there was a lol and a cheers button for you my friend.

Reactions: Redboy123@

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Roman Reigns cant seem to have a bad match so I would say it would be a good idea
giphy.gif

Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
We all know that this unbearable Reigns vs Corbin rivalry hasn't sat well with us but there is a match on the between these two called the Dog Collar Match

Here's the article
WWE may be considering a Dog Collar match for Roman Reigns vs King Corbin at TLC

Do you guys find this as a improvement to this rivalry?
The Fuck.... are they then going to have a “red room of pain” match? Where they fuck and use 50 shades only tactics to win?
They seriously can’t be considering this.

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
You just can’t figure out which one of the two is the more terrible wrestler in every single aspect. I doubt they can make it interesting even if it was burried alive or inferno match.

Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
When was the last bad Roman reigns match? Hasn't had a bad match in months
Well that’s kind of subjective, unless everyone unanimously agrees that he’s had 4-5 stars matches nonstop, like a Shawn Michaels could easily do. But, Roman, I don’t think, has had these quality of matches. Roman is a good wrestler, I’d argue not great, but good. With that being said, what you’re suggesting is that he’s had 4-5 star matches for months, and what I’m saying is that that’s exaggerated bs.

also, I think the point is that the match itself sounds stupid. Even if it turns out to be a good match, like they’re fighting for a dog collar... I mean come on... who gives a fuck??!!!

Why not make it for a great spot in the rumble, or a championship match, something else?

all in all, the match itself, whether Roman can make this 4-5 stars or not, sounds stupid.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Well that’s kind of subjective, unless everyone unanimously agrees that he’s had 4-5 stars matches nonstop, like a Shawn Michaels could easily do. But, Roman, I don’t think, has had these quality of matches. Roman is a good wrestler, I’d argue not great, but good. With that being said, what you’re suggesting is that he’s had 4-5 star matches for months, and what I’m saying is that that’s exaggerated bs.

also, I think the point is that the match itself sounds stupid. Even if it turns out to be a good match, like they’re fighting for a dog collar... I mean come on... who gives a fuck??!!!

Why not make it for a great spot in the rumble, or a championship match, something else?

all in all, the match itself, whether Roman can make this 4-5 stars or not, sounds stupid.
Nah I'm suggesting that he hasn't had a stinker for a long time. I didn't suggest that he has had nonstop 4 star matches this year. He has had a quite few but even still I'm not suggesting that

They are not fighting for a dog collar lol. The aim of the match is not to retrieve the dog collar. The dog collar is just the gimmick that you have two guys that want to hurt each other tied together closely by chains. They are fighting because they wanna beat each other up not because they want a dog collar. Like seriously bro...in no way are they are fighting for that. I'm not even defending the stipulation but you cant say that

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Nah I'm suggesting that he hasn't had a stinker for a long time. I didn't suggest that he has had nonstop 4 star matches this year. He has had a quite few but even still I'm not suggesting that

They are not fighting for a dog collar lol. The aim of the match is not to retrieve the dog collar. The dog collar is just the gimmick that you have two guys that want to hurt each other tied together closely by chains. They are fighting because they wanna beat each other up not because they want a dog collar. Like seriously bro...in no way are they are fighting for that. I'm not even defending the stipulation but you cant say that
Lol anything hanging above the ladder is usually what you’re fighting for... I get it’s a gimmick and there’s meaning behind it, it’s just a symbolic bs kind of idea. At the end of the day, it’s a fucking dog collar.

I get what you’re saying about his matches. Just... I don’t think it justifies him being thrown into the main event just because hes been good in matches for a few months. In my opinion, he should be good at matches overall. He’s forced into every main event most of the time any ways, he should be doing good.

I just think a wrestler should be pushed because of overall talent, not just based on their matches alone for durations.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Lol anything hanging above the ladder is usually what you’re fighting for... I get it’s a gimmick and there’s meaning behind it, it’s just a symbolic bs kind of idea. At the end of the day, it’s a fucking dog collar.

I get what you’re saying about his matches. Just... I don’t think it justifies him being thrown into the main event just because hes been good in matches for a few months. In my opinion, he should be good at matches overall. He’s forced into every main event most of the time any ways, he should be doing good.

I just think a wrestler should be pushed because of overall talent, not just based on their matches alone for durations.
No ladder is involved. Watch Jericho vs Saturn in wcw.

Roman has not been thrown in the main event. They guy has been in the midcard all year not main eventing any ppvs. Wrestling baron Corbin in a midcard match is not being thrown in the main event. With the crowd reaction he has been getting maybe they should be thinking of putting him back at the top of the card tho.

Roman Reigns is extremely talented so if he cant get pushed because he ain't talented enough then there is no hope for alot of people.

Also it's about money. Who is the most over should get pushed. Shouldn't be about overall talent otherwise wrestling would be dead. You can be talented at one thing and be the the most over cash cow in the business.