Roman Reigns: The Battle No One Talked About

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Redboy123@

Reaction score
What Roman said on Raw was some real shit and it hit home. The guys has always had his haters but no doubt everybody is in he's corner now to fight this.

I hope he comes back better then ever.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
That sucks that his life took a turn like this. I believe fully he'll kick it's ass. Never enjoy seeing someone stripped so forcefully like this.

Reactions: kristen whelchel

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
He's got this.

roman-reigns-spears-cancer.gif

Reactions: Rosie and SWL

Smg

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'm not active here much anymore except for the live discussions but really glad to see this being talked about. No matter how you felt about Roman Reigns as a character, you have to understand that behind every wrestler or character there is a human being who is subject to basically everything everyone else is to. Over time I've grown to respect Reigns, I've grown to like his character. It's truly such a shame that such a performer, a humble man is being forced to go into a fight like this one. You're allowed to hate Roman but you gotta respect Joe for being able to survive this fight for how long he has. My thoughts and prayers will forever be with his family and the people who know him on a personal level.

Get well soon, Big Dog.

Reactions: Redboy123@
Reaction score
I totally agree about Roman roads despite if you love him or you hate him he's a character he's an athlete but yet he's an individual and a human being. He gets things just like we all do just like celebrities do they all get the same things we do. My father recently died June 3rd from his second bout with cancer he went into remission for 6 and 1/2 years from colon cancer, and then it came back and went into his long when we thought he was out of the woods. Even though we had different chemo and radiation he still kept following ended up in the hospital 6 times back to back so I know what it's like cancer is not something to play with and it can take your life in a heartbeat and my dad lasted not even a year and a half. So I think everybody's heart to go out to Roman Reigns and wish for a speedy recovery and hope that he can beat this for a second time!!

Reaction score
He's got this.

roman-reigns-spears-cancer.gif
Yeah I would love it if it was that easy but I love the idea because he's literally going to beat this cancer again and I believe that great attitude is the best thing going in because he can't do much more than that himself but listen to the doctors and have that attitude going forward!!

Reaction score
That sucks that his life took a turn like this. I believe fully he'll kick it's ass. Never enjoy seeing someone stripped so forcefully like this.
That was one of the most emotional speeches I've seen probably ever and I've been watching since I was little kid and to see the shield after that and Roman having tears ran down his face was heartbreaking but then I don't understand the Ambrose Rollins staying on that same day I think that was a very bad idea