Rollins injured on RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
So, Rollins' injury occured when Joe went for the Coquina Clutch and took him down, right?

I mean, that fall was pretty awkward.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
So, Rollins' injury occured when Joe went for the Coquina Clutch and took him down, right?

Seems like it. That was a pretty nasty wrench. Hurt to watch.

Hoping it's not terrible though. In the video where he was leaving on crutches, he didn't seem to be putting too much weight on them. That might not mean much but it is a thought at least.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

Yup, if you rewatch the footage you can hear them have the following dialog.

"You alright?"
"I hope so"

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
While I do not think he tore anything in his knee, maybe sprained it and will potentially miss only a couple of months or weeks..I'm ready to read on WWE's Twitter "BREAKING: Seth Rollins has torn ACL, MCL and meniscus and will miss 9 months":hhh4:

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Seth Rollins sustains injury at the hands of Samoa Joe

"Seth Rollins’ right knee was re-injured during Samoa Joe’s ambush at the conclusion of this Monday’s Raw, WWE.com can now confirm. The attackoccurred as Rollins was heading to the ring to finally confront Triple H, who cost The Architect a WWE Universal Championship opportunity back in August."

Is this for real or a work? It looks like he really was injured again. If this is the case, Rollins is gonna be done man. He starts to get another big push, and now hurt again. Such bs. Why can't reigns get hurt and Rollins be fine?

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Fuck I just posted about this and missed this thread. Why can't it's be Reigns and not Rollins??!??!

• Haha
Reactions: alexb

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
This was the one match I had hopes for, Triple H and Seth Rollins going at it No DQ would've been insane. Hell even if it was a standard match, Bryan/HHH is one of the best matches of the last few years so this could've been insane. My hopes for Mania seem to be dying by the second, they've already forced Orton into the WWE World Title match and Goldberg is already booked for Vs Owens at Fastlane so the world titles are dead in the water.

Undertaker is seriously in no condition to be wrestling and Roman Reigns can't carry anyone to a good match let alone Undertaker in his current state, not even that but Reigns going over Undertaker even as a heel isn't a good decision.

Cena is currently lined up most likely for Ziggler or Corbin, neither of those men are ready for a huge win over Cena so they wont be winning and it will kill their momentum. Styles has no plans. WWE could very much salvage the WWE Title with Cena retaining in the Chamber, Styles claims he wants his fair rematch outside of the Chamber and Orton has his No.1 Contender position. Other than that Cena/Styles 4 could be a seriously great match and their feud writes itself, would also be cool to have Styles be the guy who finally wins a feud against Cena.

Big Show Vs Shaq is a pisstake waste of time that is literally stealing a spot from someone who deserves it better. Genuinely angers me that Big Show takes a year off and waltz right into a Mania feature match.

Other than that I don't see any positive outcome to Mania.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
If this injury is legit...

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
The only good thing from this is that maybe Balor can fill these shoes and face the game? That would be a good feud to get going soon. Balor vs the king of kings would be really fun.