Rollins injured on RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The heartless bastard in me says let him work. Atsushi Onita is currently wrestling on a fractured labrum. But the sane person in me knows that that's not what a sane person would do.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
The heartless bastard in me says let him work. Atsushi Onita is currently wrestling on a fractured labrum. But the sane person in me knows that that's not what a sane person would do.

Really liked that tribute video. I'll make it a point to watch more of his stuff.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Really liked that tribute video. I'll make it a point to watch more of his stuff.
Onita is insane. He's also a fucking legend. Innovator of the deathmatch (inventor of many types of it). Has had a position on the Japanese parliament. Used his government powers to host charity wrestling shows for children in Afghanistan after 9/11......And used government funds to host giant fucking orgies (he claims to have bedded over 20 000 women)

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Onita is insane. He's also a fucking legend. Innovator of the deathmatch (inventor of many types of it). Has had a position on the Japanese parliament. Used his government powers to host charity wrestling shows for children in Afghanistan after 9/11......And used government funds to host giant fucking orgies (he claims to have bedded over 20 000 women)

Ah, the Wilt Chamblerlain of wrestling :D Yeah, I remember hearing his name in relation to politics but hadn't seen matches. I'll check some out.

Smg

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
This really is such a shame; I feel so bad for Rollins. Not just because we may be missing out on one of the top feuds this year, but because of the emotional pain he must be going through right now. Imagine coming back for multiple months, beginning a huge story-line/feud, and getting re-injured again right on the spot.

Best wishes to his recovery, and let's hope it is a fast one. I have heard rumors that he may be back for 'Mania but I am honestly unsure.
The fan inside of me wants to see him back, but the logical side just wants him to return when he is 100% and ready. Let's hope Seth comes back on a tear when he comes back to the ring, and hopefully (if he misses 'Mania) make up for it at SummerSlam.

Just to finish this off, this tweet of his really breaks my heart.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Seth being injured is sad and all, but don't forget the golden opportunity in front of them. Joe is loved by smarks and could easily be hated the casual fan for injuring Rollins. Plus, HHH did hire Joe to hurt Seth in Kayfabe, and Joe did injure Seth (even though by accident) in one attack. They could use this accident to monster push Joe as a true destroyer.

Realistically, he's just do something stupid like Andre the Giant battle royal or nothing at all as "punishment", but this guy is a vet who's proven that he can shine in the spotlight, even though he's had two slip ups. Who knows, if they use him right, they could have Goldberg beat Lesnar at Wrestlemania again (because really, what even is the point of giving Lesnar his win back) and then have Joe beat him. Yeah, I may sound like I'm talking out of my ass, but hey, they just lost a main eventer, might as well make another, then have him be Seth's return fued

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Apparently there are reports that he will be cleared for Mania