Rolling Stones - One More Shot

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
rolling-stones-50-years-anniversary-960x366.jpg

The Rolling Stones are currently on their 50th Anniversary Tour. An incredible acheivement to be around and popular for so long and for the final concert of their tour they are broadcasting it live on PPV. The concert will be at the Prudential Centre in New York and the PPV is being organised by WWE since they have so much experience with it. The PPV is on the 15th December in the US, 16th here in Australia, and I am sure that it will be a great concert to watch. Even though their ages range from 65-71 they still have so much energy it is ridiculous and with so many hits you are guaranteed that the set list will be good.

Any Stones fans here? Anyone considering watching this PPV?

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
It depends how much it is. I'm a pretty big Stones fan, and would have liked if they produced a whole new album instead of a greatest hits kind of thing with only 2 brand new songs. Doom & Gloom was such a good song! I would have loved to hear what more they could do. But like you said, they have tons of energy for their age. I'd imagine it will be an excellent show.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
For me I just want to hear their hits I don't want the new stuff, they have such a great back catalogue there is no real need to bring out new songs for a tour like this. The PPV is $30 here which is an okay price but I think it is only a two hour show. There have been so many ads running here, they are going all out with the promotion so I am sure that it will sell very well worldwide.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Oh man, I just want the one new song. Doom & Gloom is literally the best stuff they've written. Their older hits are awesome, don't get me wrong, but that song just screams energy. In these are guys all in their 60's and 70's.