Roleplay Feedback Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I've seen these around on a lot of feds and I figured we could get one going here so that hopefully we can improve the overall quality of roleplays and make everyone that much better.

If some of you would, could you evaluate my RP for the PPV? It can be found at this link: http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showpost.php?p=589855&postcount=2 I wrote it at 4 am so sorry if there are any errors, try to look past them and just evaluate it based on the piece as a whole.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
I really liked it, it's really leghthy and gives a good view. I love the use of italics in the dialogue.

What about mine, guys?

Reaction score
I really liked it, it's really leghthy and gives a good view. I love the use of italics in the dialogue.

What about mine, guys?

Thanks. I've been reading a lot of Bret Easton Ellis recently and he likes to do that, especially in American Psycho, for a nice emphasis, it adds more life to the words than just letting them sit there.

Yours created a nice setting. The energy of a crowd, when used right, adds a lot to a promo. That, plus all the historical stuff really made this one pop off the screen.

maty619

Reaction score
First of all, if I could I would rep you for this idea but.... Great RP 9/10 only critisism I have is that I didn't really understand what was happening at the begining but that was a top notch roleplay :thumbsup:.

maty619

Reaction score
Mat I liked yours, wasn't sure what to think at the begining but when you got into it I thought is was pretty good, 8.5/10 :). What do you all think of mine, it wasn't great I don't think but what do you think?

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Pretty good and just take your time next time with the brainstroming, Any thoughts on the one i just posted, and the tag one?