ROH's Death Before Dishonor XI FREE Tonight at GoFightLive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
At least I got to see the end :larry:

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Decided to just leave it last night when the main event started to buffer. I didn't want to watch it while it was like that. Glad to hear Cole won, I'm looking forward to his reign as champion.

I guess you have to appreciate GFL for trying, but they haven't convinced me to start buying iPPVs again, or convinced ROH to bring it back for that matter.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Was a nice idea by ROH and GFL to offer this show for free and if I was online at the time I would have tuned in. Not really surprised that they had issues with it even though GFL promised a perfect stream with their new servers. It is comical now how ROH can't produce a proper stream. They are owned by a major broadcasting company and yet they can't figure out how to organise iPPV for less than 5000 viewers? They should take a look at whoever runs NJPW iPPVs, pretty sure they had around 55,000 buys and didn't have an issue with their stream.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
[video=youtube;cuuL4OIGyc4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuuL4OIGyc4[/video]