ROH vs New Japan incoming

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Swag man Nakamura and Mr. Potato Head Shibata better be there.

Also, if I remember correctly ROH doesn't do iPPV's anymore. Will they televise these events then?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Swag man Nakamura and Mr. Potato Head Shibata better be there.

Also, if I remember correctly ROH doesn't do iPPV's anymore. Will they televise these events then?
New Japan will probably help on that front. Might even get ROH a proper IPPV provider. Or they just to VOD like they have done. Put the events up right after ending live.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Has Adam Cole had a standout match in ROH since he got the main event push? A four star match maybe? Because he sure as hell hasn't had one in PWG ever since he defeated Steen for the title. His last great match, I reckon. What makes him eligible to be in your wet dreams for facing Tanahashi and Nakamura?

You know what'd make my year as a wrestling fan? Iizuka winning ROH Title from Cole by DQ in a 5 min bloody brawl.