ROH Newswire/Video Wire Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
post here to rap battle me

thats right, im callin out any of you busters that think you got skills haha. especially cenamark, i want you in here, bring all the chaingang members you want.

CenaMark54

Sorry, I recently retired from freestyling.

The chain Gang is moving away from the rap image to focus more closely on our acting careers.

CenaMark54

I've accomplished all there is to accomplish in the rap game. Now I want to focus on other endeavors.

Reaction score
hahaha, i knew this wa sognna happen. you aint got shit on me. lol, but seriously im just warning all of you im a horrible rapper, and i have no skils

yo, your named the dark night, im rappin cuz u cnt fight, you're a bitch, and to prove me right, i gotta shine a light, u aint dark homie... you're bright. so many people view this thread, all of em scred so they hide under the bed. thinkin i cnt rap is like saying hart sucked, like logicalwmd basicly you're fucked. cena mark bitched out saying he's too good, i think he's just a pussy afraid he'll get screwed. acting career, thats plain queer, like john cena you got no skills. cnt even watch that smurf if im fuckked off pills. back to the topic, and person at hand, dark knight challenged me and i killed you man

King_Ash

Reaction score
peroxwhy?gen914 that was horrible... even John Cena raps better then you.

the dark knight

pero u cheater u edited ur post . i didnt sleep from last night so ill own u 2morrow . i just wanna watch backlash now .