ROH Final Battle 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Reaction score
It has been a year of ups and down for Ring of Honor. Several stars have left the company for WWE and TNA. Several stars have returned to the company as well. ROH lost a TV deal, but gained another. ROH was sold, and the company appears to be focusing more on television and Ippv's and less on DVD"s and live house shows. New website, and On demand content through the site. With all that said, It's almost time for Final Batle, so here's some hype.

So far only a few matches have been signed:

ROH World Title Match

Davey Richards vs. Eddie Edwards

- Rematch from Best in the World. Former tag champs battle over the ROH title. This is a match that guarantee's a top notch main event, however i wonder if Edwards deserves the shot at the moment. Currently ROH loves their rematches, and certainly isn't in the same mold as Steen/Generico. Still a great main event to end the year.

No DQ

Kevin Steen vs. Steve Corino

- If Steen wins, he gets his job back. If Corino wins, Steen is gone forever. I don't get the logic behind this one. Steen already lost his job, so not sure why Cornette would have granted him a match. Oh well, I think it's a safe bet Steen is winning.

Tag Team Title match

The Briscoes vs. The Champs (Currently WGTT)

Tough spot here for ROH, because the Briscoes have wrestled WGTT, ANX, and Future several times already this year. The Briscoes just lost the big blow off match to ANX at the last PPV, but yet they get the shot at this PPV. Another Briscoes vs ANX, could be over kill. We will see how ROH does with this one.

The Roderick Strong Challenge

Roddy has issued an open challenge to anyone in the world.

SIgned to wrestle: El Generico , Jay Lethal, ANX,