ROH DVD's...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fatal 55

Reaction score
K, Since i'm thinking of buying a load of ROH DVD's now, I just wanted people's thoughts on what are the most essential In your opinion. For now i wanna buy a few Best Of's, Some recent Show's, & maybe a few old stuff... I have a good idea of a few of them...

Respect Is Earned

Best Of Generation Next - Our Time Is Now

Best Of The Briscoes - Tag Team Excellence

I've also heard that the Tokyo, Japan show recently was pretty good so i might have a look at that as well... If there's any more that are highly reccomendable i'd appriciate you giving a shout out...

Also, does anybody know of any Matt Sydal DVD's. I haven't seen any & was wondering if they've actually ever made a "Best Of" series for him.

Montana

I'm not too big on the best of DVds. Mainly bc its their older stuff. I got Colt Cobana's and its pretty good, but its mostly his matches from 03.

I would reccomend these shows, SP knows more the older ones, but heres some recent one's.

Final Battle 06.

FYF Finale

SuperCard of HOnor 2

Repsect is Earned

Good Times Great Memories

(not out yet, but Manhattan Mayhem II, and Driven)

On the older stuff i liked Better than our Best, Final Battle 05. Theres a thread around here with our favorite shows.

Soulpower

Manhattan Mayhem, Death Before Dishonor IV (ROH vs CZW), Glory By Honor V night two, Final Battle 06, Death Before Dishonor III (Punk wins the title) Punk:The Final Chapter, Joe vs Kobashi, The Era of Honor Begins.

Those are some of the must-buy early shows.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Are their any more recent "Best Of" DVD's or are they all pretty much the older stuff from 03/04 etc...

Beer Money Army

i have every ROH 2002-Jam 2006 DVD except for about 10-13 DVDs.... of there shows.

i have only collected them since January...

1st Show was Joe vs Kobashi that i watch and i fell in love with ROH... Just because they showcase wrestling and entertainment 2nd...

there storylines have that real feeling. I.E. raven/C Punk, Colt Cabana/Homicide.

there ones don't have i stole you wife or so called fake son of boss dad. and doesnt have 50% of the show of there Boss

thedeadite

Reaction score
I second getting DBD III, DBD IV, Joe vs Kobashi and Punk: the Final Chapter.

Reaction score
Speaking of Samoa Joe vs Kenta Kobashi. I have been wanting to watch that match forever. Which dvd has that match on it?:holiday:

Reaction score
Here are some recent shows you might enjoy:

ROH Fighting Spirit

ROH Live in Tokyo

ROH Race To the Top Tournament Night 2

ROH Respect is Earned

also, you can order the replay of ROH Driven which was easily PPV of the year (so far)