ROH 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xFallenx

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I've been playing EWR for the past 2 weeks and finally found a forum I can post these, I've done these on some previous forums and seemed to be doing good, so this will be my ROH (EWR diary) so, Im a 2 months in so I'll do a small background story for the past 2 months and then start posting my shows as they go.

Roster

Main Eventers
Alex Shelley(F)
Davey Richards(F)

Upper Midcarders
Eddie Edwards(F)
El Generico(F)
Jay Briscoe(F)
John Morrison(F)
Mark Briscoe(F)
Matt Jackson(F)
Nick Jackson (F)
Mike Bennett(H)
Roderick Strong(H)

Midcarders
Adam Cole(F)
Kenny King(F)
Tyler Black(F)
Charlie Haas(H)
Chris Masters(H)
Curt Hawkins(H)
Jimmy Jacobs(H)
Mike Mondo(H)
Shelton Benjamin(H)
Tyler Reks(H)

Lower Midcarders
Kenn Doane(F)
Matt Bentley(H)
Petey Williams(H)
The Damaja(H)

Manager/ Staff
Maria Kanellis(F) (Manager of Young Bucks)
Sean Waltman(H)(Mentor of Matt Bentley)
Truth Martini(H) (Leader of House of Truth)
Shane McMahon (General Manager)

Stables/ Tag Teams
House of Truth(Truth Martini, Roderick Strong, The Damaja, Tyler Reks & Curt Hawkins)
Hawkins and Reks(Curt Hawkins/Tyler Reks)
The Briscoe Brothers(Mark & Jay Briscoe)
Worlds Greatest Tag Team(Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin)
Young Bucks(Nick & Matt Jackson)

Champions & History

ROH World
Davey Richards(09/23/12 - Present)
Charlie Haas(08/04/12 - 09/23/12)

ROH Television
The Damaja(08/04/12 - Present)

ROH Pure(Re-instated on 09/23/12)
Tyler Black(09/23/12 - Present)

ROH Tag Team
Young Bucks (09/23/12 - Present)
Shelley and Strong(08/04/12 - 09/23/12)

Background
I started my game off on August 4th so thats were you will notice first champions all start on the opening show. Race for the world Title Charlie Haas made the most of his opportunity as he won and became the first ROH World champion as he would feud with Davey Richards till Rise Above PPV were he would lose the title to Richards (due to the board deciding Haas was not ready for main event scene) Richards is now feuding with Roderick Strong and the house of truth who are trying to get every title in the ROH, Television Champion Damaja of the House of Truth has been feuding with Kenny King since the start and rapped up the feud at last PPV Survival of the fittest, next episode of ROH there will be a #1 contenders match for Damaja title. Tyler Black was ecstatic when he won the re-instated ROH Pure title at Death before Dishonor in September. ROH Tag Team champship Shelley and Strong came out winning the Tag Titles on opening night but at Death before Dishonor in there match against the Young Bucks, lost the titles when Strong attacked shelley leaving his remains in the ring as we later found out he is setting his signs on Davey Richards ROH Championship.