Rocky Johnson comments on his son

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
WWE Hall of Famer Rocky Johnson talked with TBO.com about his son - WWE Champion The Rock. Johnson commented on The Rock not being labeled by his ethnicity:

"No one ever talks about the color of Dwayne's skin. That is what makes what I did so important to me. I like to think I proved a wrestler's skin color doesn't matter. I'm glad my son doesn't have to be labeled black or Samoan or mixed. He has instead been labeled as the best."
Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Rocky_Johnson_Talks_About_The_Rock_Bret_Hart_Has_Surgery_Trish_Stratus.html#hEt7C4DwMtGisKxJ.99

Wonder what racist Big Show would have to say about that? :hmm:

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:

what makes u think big show is racist?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
JeebaK said:
what makes u think big show is racist?

It's a running joke on the site. During his current feud with Del Rio Big Show has said a lot of degrading things about Latinos. Reports from house shows says that he say a lot of racist things to get heat. Thus we started the joke of Racist Big Show.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Senhor Perfect said:

cd6c182377a68f4787501dd893553420.gif
White Power!