Rocky IV: Rocky vs Drago Ultimate Director's Cut(2021)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
FINALLLY...

I was able to find the Ultimate Director's Cut of the Film and I was freaking impressed at all the new Scenes in Rocky 4. Apollo's motivations seem better fleshed out, the Fights itself are better to go with the better sounds with the punching, and even the extended Scenes hit the mark for me. The new and extended Funeral Scene for Apollo had me in tears. I don't know why they didn't keep Burton words and Rocky completely losing it and blaming himself for Apollo's death as he talked to Adrian. Even the part where Rocky is about to leave for Russia in the Original Cut Rocky leaves and Adrian is watching him through the Window. In this Cut she's asking for him to stay and not go and he tells what he told her in the 2nd Film don't stop letting me a Man.

^Original and Director's Cut edited together. Rocky :proud

Reactions: Marty McFourth