Rock's notes - not a work

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
Or else honestly Cena has to put over at least ONE superstar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He puts people over such as Sheamus, Punk, Miz and ADR. Just not cleanly but he's booked that strongly that even beating him dirty is better than beating most others clean.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
But beating John Cena cleanly is close to Undertaker losing his streak. It could put over somebody for a LONG time

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
But beating John Cena cleanly is close to Undertaker losing his streak. It could put over somebody for a LONG time

Could do and I think that's why they're so protective of him currently so when someone does beat him clean it will create a mega star. Such as Warrior beating Hogan at WM 6.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I've read the entire article and I'm still calling rubbish on it. The full article says that Rock has noticeably done this for years, yet we've never noticed it before. I still don't see the logic in a promo master such as The Rock writing notes on his wrists for an easy-to-remember promo in the first place.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
KevinLockard23 said:
I've read the entire article and I'm still calling rubbish on it. The full article says that Rock has noticeably done this for years, yet we've never noticed it before. I still don't see the logic in a promo master such as The Rock writing notes on his wrists for an easy-to-remember promo in the first place.

It doesn't say he's done notes for years, it says he's used techniques to remember lines for years. Like teleprompters for example.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Like a screen with your script on it.

teleprompter.jpg

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_EGPAP1GrM&feature=related[/yt]
Backstage promos like this (not sure if he apparently used one in this one but this kind of promo)