Rock's notes - not a work

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
WZ has learned that John Cena referencing The Rock having notes on his wrist, which were visible on RAW, was not a planned part of the show.

There was much speculation that it was scripted for Cena to call out The Rock's notes, but that appears to be incorrect. The Rock legitimately had the notes to refer to if needed for his lengthy live promo. As WZ columnist Mark Madden wrote, it is something The Rock has done for years.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/251025-exclusive-details-behind-the-rocks-notes-on-his-wrist

Told you.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Definitely when John encounters something that is not a work he makes a big deal about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Well, I'm even more rooting for The Rock now, because Cena is just whining like a little bitch. Very unprofessional from him, to go on that level.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
That is so f*cked up from Cena's part, I lost respect for him. Stupid fruity-pebble penguin.

Seriously as of now I hate Cena that was really stupid of him to say so.

Reactions: Bort

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Unprofessional or not Rock has done the exact same thing. Imagine it like this. Rock can login, view internet complaints about Cena and rant about them - hence the insults on his look, "superman" and "phonyness". Cena has nothing to go on. Rock is an internet darling and a casual darling, yet the majority are staying Cena is 3-0 in terms of head to heads thus far.

At least he's shutting those up who say he can't work a mic.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I don't get why people are disliking Cena's comment tbh, it isn't a major point of the feud just pointing out the obvious. Plus they were semi shooting at least so all is fair in love and war.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I want to see that one guy John Cena loses to cleanly. Unfortunately people think punk's win at mitb was not clean.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
I want to see that one guy John Cena loses to cleanly. Unfortunately people think punk's win at mitb was not clean.

:bury: < there you go at NOC (I think it was)
It wasn't clean at MITB in all honesty as Cena was kayfabe distracted.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The notes not being a work (and yes, the source is about as credible as you or I debating it) doesn't debunk my theory of the feud being designed to make cena look better up until last week.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Or else honestly Cena has to put over at least ONE superstar.

Oh yeah true that seabs but wasn't that a triple threat? Yeah either way John Cena has never lost a match perfectly cleanly where he was pinned one two three with no distractions and tactics