ROCK to fight in dream match?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

WWE is still attempting to bring The Rock back to wrestle John Cena at WrestleMania. The Rock is definitely going to guest host an upcoming RAW, but a WrestleMania match cannot be confirmed just yet. However, a match at WrestleMania 26 is still a possibility as The Rock has indicated some interest in a return. This is quite surprising considering The Rock’s stance on the WWE just a few years ago.

-wrestlescoop

Well havnt really caught up with spoilers lately so this has probably been poster before if not here you go

xtremebadass

This has been floating around for some time. Then there were reports saying the Rock wants to come back in a non-competing role in WWE. So it is all up in the air now.

CenaMark54

The Rock vs Cena would draw huge buys. Also, its obvious that the WWE has no issues with its top star getting booed (which it shouldn't) so that won't be a problem.

This would be cool, but its not gonna happen. This rumor pops up every year around this time.

Klide

This has been floating around for some time. Then there were reports saying the Rock wants to come back in a non-competing role in WWE. So it is all up in the air now.

Very true this also was rumored last year aswell.
togeather with hogan and cena and rock and austin

LKP

I do not think it will happen. If it does then what for Batista? I thought if Hbk vs Taker II then edge y2j and Batista vs cena II also.

xtremebadass

I am starting to think the HBK vs. Undertaker possibility is a swerve. WWE is doing a great job this time around with keeping WrestleMania matches hush hush. Sure there are rumors on the internet about what is going down at Mania, but there are no real hints on TV except for Vince and Bret.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Rock is in better shape now then he was when he left so it would be interesting. Wonder how rusty he is. If john cena went over rock i would throw my tv out the window. A heel rock for a comeback would be pretty epic to loved 03 hollywood rock

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
HBK wins RR challenges Undertaker for belt, Taker drops belt to someone, HBK fights that someone. That would be a good swerve in my opinion.

imjerel

Reaction score
i don't think the main event wiv cena facing rock will happen..and that's for 2 main reasons

1- IF cena wins rumble(which is a damn huge possibility!) then he'll have a shot at a title at WM and win there(again...and again...and again...)

2- Rock said that if he returns it'll be jst in the backgrounds like how he always makes his cameos appearances

but hey, its a new year, and hopefully vince has something better in mind and don't destroy the WM tradition jst like what happened to WM 25(BULLSHIT!)

King Of Kings

Reaction score
i don't think the main event wiv cena facing rock will happen..and that's for 2 main reasons

1- IF cena wins rumble(which is a damn huge possibility!) then he'll have a shot at a title at WM and win there(again...and again...and again...)

2- Rock said that if he returns it'll be jst in the backgrounds like how he always makes his cameos appearances

but hey, its a new year, and hopefully vince has something better in mind and don't destroy the WM tradition jst like what happened to WM 25(BULLSHIT!)

Yea hes said before he doesent want a match but he might be saying that to make it more shocking when he does who knows.

Evil Austin

This may actually work wel if it happens for more then one night and Mania's ratings, and sales. We are aware that the Rock would get more of a reaction then Cena and would force Cena to walk in with heat and the heel, as a reuslt he would most likely continue as a heel which I personally would want to see which would be a great turn for him if he does beat the Rock at teh event.

noumenon

I'm almost positive I read something saying he was filming another movie right after his press from Tooth Fairy was over. That's why he said he wouldn't be free until the summer.

MizMasta3000

I would go out on a limb to say if he comes back during the summer he MIGHT keep the passion and pull something out for WM 27