Rock talk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:
So why have Rock vs Taker? They're both past giving much to the business so why not do Punk vs Taker and Miz vs Rock? Those two could be put over than 10 years later could put over 2 more mega stars. Gotta continue the cycle.

MIZ SUCK! He does not deseave face anyone! But I want to see The Rock vs. Taker! If this was case why have Cena face Rock at this year WM? HMMM? The srcew fit both way! :pity:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
MIZ SUCK! He does not deseave face anyone! But I want to see The Rock vs. Taker! If this was case why have Cena face Rock at this year WM? HMMM? The srcew fit both way! :pity:

Cena is 34 he can easily go 10 more years, Rock is 40 and in Hollywood and Taker is so beaten up he can't do much more and he's older.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
seabs said:
Because the old guys don't put the new guys over.

No kidding.

Cena vs Taker would be really interesting, if the Streak is intact. SuperCena is the only person left who can believably break it, and the match would actually have a point.

:bury: go away

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:
Cena is 34 he can easily go 10 more years, Rock is 40 and in Hollywood and Taker is so beaten up he can't do much more and he's older.

Dude Rock is 37 NOT 40! Taker can still wrestle! The Orck can still wrestle why not put then in a match!

Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
Dude Rock is 37 NOT 40! Taker can still wrestle! The Orck can still wrestle why not put then in a match!

Taker can't wrestle. I think he'll retire after this year's Wrestlemania.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Taker can't wrestle. I think he'll retire after this year's Wrestlemania.

He not retire! As made he going to be wrestler after WM and go back for and take his World Champion BACK!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Randy Savage - you moan about how bad TNA is, but you want them to effectively do what TNA is hated for (using old has been's in the main event)?

Taker vs Cena is the match we haven't seen for years. Cena is the only guy credible left who could "end the streak", he's a hell of a lot more credible than HHH and HBK even. Why would someone not want this feud before Taker inevitably retires soon? In MSG of all places.

Rock vs Taker is something we've ALL seen before, there is no reason why Rock would want to end the streak (if that's what the feud would be about). Both of them don't turn up often at all so the feud would be shambles. Have Rock vs Punk, Punk would make the feud epic with weekly mic segments and Rock will do what Rock does best, electrify. Would be one hell of a match and could put Punk over incredibly.

Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
He not retire! As made he going to be wrestler after WM and go back for and take his World Champion BACK!

If he continued, he'd have to carry on the streak. It can't end on 21st undefeated streak, or 22nd, 23rd, 24th. Weird numbers to end the streak. It has to end at either 20th undefeated WM streak or 25th. I don't think he'll go on for another 5 years.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
If he continued, he'd have to carry on the streak. It can't end on 21st undefeated streak, or 22nd, 23rd, 24th. Weird numbers to end the streak. It has to end at either 20th undefeated WM streak or 25th. I don't think he'll go on for another 5 years.

The STREAK WILL NEVER ENDED! and if does it had to be to a new guy not old guy like HHH!

Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
The STREAK WILL NEVER ENDED! and if does it had to be to a new guy not old guy like HHH!

Lol, you just said you wanted The Rock Vs Undertaker earlier. That's old guy. :taker:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Optimus said:
Randy Savage - you moan about how bad TNA is, but you want them to effectively do what TNA is hated for (using old has been's in the main event)?

Taker vs Cena is the match we haven't seen for years. Cena is the only guy credible left who could "end the streak", he's a hell of a lot more credible than HHH and HBK even. Why would someone not want this feud before Taker inevitably retires soon? In MSG of all places.

Rock vs Taker is something we've ALL seen before, there is no reason why Rock would want to end the streak (if that's what the feud would be about). Both of them don't turn up often at all so the feud would be shambles. Have Rock vs Punk, Punk would make the feud epic with weekly mic segments and Rock will do what Rock does best, electrify. Would be one hell of a match and could put Punk over incredibly.

I DON'T WANT CENA TO END THE SREAK IF THAT HAVE THAT MATCH WANT UNDERTAKER TO WIN! :taker:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Randy Savage said:
I DON'T WANT CENA TO END THE SREAK IF THAT HAVE THAT MATCH WANT UNDERTAKER TO WIN! :taker:

1) No need to shout, I'm only across the Atlantic.
2) Cena wouldn't end the streak - but the match would be good. Imagine the emotion when Taker finally does win. Cena is good at emotionally selling in my opinion, and Taker is one of the best.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Optimus said:
1) No need to shout, I'm only across the Atlantic.
2) Cena wouldn't end the streak - but the match would be good. Imagine the emotion when Taker finally does win. Cena is good at emotionally selling in my opinion, and Taker is one of the best.

but what about the rock that match would be better! Or CM Punk would be better! Or even Y2J would be better!