Rock staying After Wrestlemania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Rock staying after Wrestlemania and facing Brock in Summerslam? See this report. Opinions please?

http://www.sportskeeda.com/2013/02/07/rock-and-brock-may-appear-in-summerslam-2013/

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Makes sense business wise, but I don't think I'd want to see it. Rocky isn't very good in the ring anymore (aside from his bumping/selling).

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
If he's going to lose the title like I think he's going to, there would be reason for him to stick around for a little while longer for storyline purposes and then bow out later on.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I will be surprised if he stayed passed losing the belt.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
•÷[ ?r??an?ca said:
֥]
I will be surprised if he stayed passed losing the belt.

honestly, a lot of rock haters have this idea that rock is some sort of selfish egotistical douche. this is no news to me, i already thought he would stay after wm 29. he is afterall here for the fans and wwe and nto for the glory. the glory is just icing on the cake.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ambrose said:
honestly, a lot of rock haters have this idea that rock is some sort of selfish egotistical douche. this is no news to me, i already thought he would stay after wm 29. he is afterall here for the fans and wwe and nto for the glory. the glory is just icing on the cake.

He's an attention whore. :pity:

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
•÷[ ?r??an?ca said:
֥]

He's an attention whore. :pity:

hes an entertainer. part of his job is getting and keeping your attention. it comes natural to him though. ever seen a rock movie? he just draws u in with his presence and charisma. an attention whore would be hogan.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ambrose said:
hes an entertainer. part of his job is getting and keeping your attention. it comes natural to him though. ever seen a rock movie? he just draws u in with his presence and charisma. an attention whore would be hogan.

ATTENTION WHORE! :angry:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ambrose said:
ur an attention whore, why is ur avatar so seductive

Actually I am the opposite. I don't like attention all on me.
And its not... You are just a horn ball.

:pity:

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
•÷[ ?r??an?ca said:
֥]

Actually I am the opposite. I don't like attention all on me.
And its not... You are just a horn ball.

ur only h8ing on rock cuz ur jealose of his success. im not a hornball, my hornballs is a hornball

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ambrose said:
ur only h8ing on rock cuz ur jealose of his success. im not a hornball, my hornballs is a hornball

I wouldn't want his success. I don't want to be in movies or in wwe. I'd rather be a small town girl making a decent living.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
•÷[ ?r??an?ca said:
֥]

I wouldn't want his success. I don't want to be in movies or in wwe. I'd rather be a small town girl making a decent living.

such a small minded reality