Rock/Punk, Rock/Bryan, Rock/Cena, Rock/???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Rock is in the title hunt again when it comes to the 1000th episode, we know that. Who do you think he'll feud with though? Cena is most likely winning MITB so does that automatically put him into the feud? Rock/Punk or Rock/Bryan would be SO awesome. Let's discuss some predictions :win:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Cena will win the WWE championship, and Rock will take it from him at some point.

Feeling it, and calling that shit..

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Most likely Cena vs Rock >:O

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yeah Crayo, it's not like Rock is putting that skinny fatass or that midget over. :dawg:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Rock and Daniel Bryan aren't fighting. I'll either be Rock/Cena or Rock/Punk at Summerslam, or maybe it'll be a triple threat. Maybe Cena will tell Punk (who retains at MITB) the night after the PPV that he's challenging Punk for the title on the 1000th Raw. Rock then shows up at the 1000th Raw and challenges the winner of that match at Summerslam. The winner (Cena/Rock seems more plausible) goes on to face Rock, or the match somehow ends in a draw or some sort of controversy, and it becomes a triple threat at Summerslam.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
Cena vs Rock is most likely to happen, I would love to see the great one vs Bryan or Punk, Cena vs Rock had a year build and the performance was poor compared to the amount of promotion.

adel ahmed

Jobber
Reaction score
adel[video=dailymotion]http://[/video]
[video=myspacetv]http://https://s3.amazonaws.com/TrollEmoticons/excitedyes.png[/video]
[/size][/font]

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
R'Albin said:
What better way to bring out mid '11 Punk than to have him fued with The Rock.

Add in Cena too (which seems likely). He'd look stupid if he kept the same character amongst those two, so I could see it happening. I'd mark so hard.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Rock/Barrett :boss1: