Rock not really 3rd generation?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I may just be tired... if not then I'm not sure how I never really noticed before so I feel stupid even asking but

Rock's mom Ata... her dad was High Chief Peter Maivia but Rocks Dad is Rocky Johnson so really it's not 3rd generation technically.

Wouldn't it have to be his father's dad?

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Hey that's right. I never really looked into the legitimacy of their bloodline but if that's correct then yeah you'd be correct.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It was probably just something that was said to help his character or something.

Reactions: WholeFN'Moe

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
Technically he is 3rd generation.

Its 3 generations, just not in a direct line.

His grandfather was a wrestler, his father was a wrestler, his grandfather is not his father's father?

They traced it paternal and maternal.

If you play Crusader Kings II or read up on European medieval succession laws it makes a bit more sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Solidus1

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Technically he is 3rd generation.

Its 3 generations, just not in a direct line.

His grandfather was a wrestler, his father was a wrestler, his grandfather is not his father's father?

They traced it paternal and maternal.

If you play Crusader Kings II or read up on European medieval succession laws it makes a bit more sense.

This is correct. It definitely doesn't have to be in one line. That's just the way we generally hear about it.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
This is correct. It definitely doesn't have to be in one line. That's just the way we generally hear about it.

As I said if you read up on agnatic and salic succession laws and who gets the throne if the direct bloodline dies off it makes more sense.

liverose

Jobber
Reaction score
As I said if you read up on agnatic and salic succession laws and who gets the throne if the direct bloodline dies off it makes more sense.
which is I'm sure is exactly what Vince did before shouting it from the roof tops. Kudos for getting me to google salic law lol.