Robin Williams to star in new US sitcom

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Eliza Dushku but she's queen of cult cancellations.

Michelle whateverberg was the younger sister she was doing pretty well for awhile.

The dude from Bones is probably the most successful of the lot.

Well no Gellar is the most successful having been in number of big movies like Scream 2, Cruel Intentions, The Grudge etc.

Outside of her I would actually say Hannigan.

James Master played Spike and AMH played Giles the Watcher to answer deezy's question.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Yeah you didn't name a big movie their buddy. Scream 2 really thats big? The other two weren't all that impressive either the biggest film she's done is Scooby Doo.

Hannigan is the biggest but she'd already been named.

Meanwhile the other guy has been on a spinoff and bones so he's had the longest time of steady work.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Yeah you didn't name a big movie their buddy. Scream 2 really thats big? The other two weren't all that impressive either the biggest film she's done is Scooby Doo.

Hannigan is the biggest but she'd already been named.

Meanwhile the other guy has been on a spinoff and bones so he's had the longest time of steady work.

Well I except that many of her film parts have been in supporting roles, but I don't think you can call Scream 2 a small movie, that was a major francese and Cruel intentions was a decent size hit too. Also even if it was terrible I Know What You Did Last Summer did have an audience. Thing is she has consistently got work its just that she has never repeated the success of the Slayer.

Have never seen Bones is it any good? Look forward to catching up with Angel too.