• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robin Williams dead

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
You can't judge a man's whole life on one act. Yeah that may be a horrible act. But he did a helluva lot of good before doing it.
That's good news for this guy.

chris-benoit-messages.jpg

(Obviously the two incidents are completely different, just pointing out the gaping flaw in your statement)

John McHenry

John McHenry
That's good news for this guy.

chris-benoit-messages.jpg

(Obviously the two incidents are completely different, just pointing out the gaping flaw in your statement)

My statement still stands. I can appreciate Benoit's work. though I also said Williams did a lot of good. Benoit didn't do much of anything other than wrestle.

Deezy

DZ PZ
My statement still stands. I can appreciate Benoit's work. though I also said Williams did a lot of good. Benoit didn't do much of anything other than wrestle.
Because everyone remembers Buckner having a pretty good career and not that missed fielder?