Robert Roode and James Storm for tag champs?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

dstebbins

Reaction score
I think this would give Roode and Storm, two very deserving talents, the chance to get over with a title without going X Division where they don't belong, and without the premature rub of the World title. Once MCMG takes the titles off of AJ & Tomko, their first defense feud could be against Roode & Storm. Plus they've tagged together before, and they're superkick-payoff combo makes for a good finisher.

Thoughts?

chuyloc

Reaction score
Hell Nah, I would really like Curryman n Sharkboy be champs, James Storm Needs to be in the main event, and Bobby needs to be a mid card champion.

dstebbins

Reaction score
Oops, I meant their superkick-payoff combo. Sorry.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^moronic post. anyway nah, i dont think so, i think they should stay as singles wrestlers. how would this advance their careers??

dstebbins

Reaction score
By putting championship belts around their waists. It's not rocket science.

yes lets elevate them by giving them belts they have both already held and moved on from. thats sensible

dstebbins

Reaction score
The tag titles are nothing to be ashamed of. Tag team action is coming back to a high with talent like MCMG, LAX, and veterans like Team 3D.

how did that counterpoint my post? they are getting over as singles wrestlers. they have both held the tag titles before. why would they both want to go backwards? why would they both want to try to get over

Hitman

Reaction score
They can make a great Tag Team...They seem to have a lot of chemistry.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya it would be a step back for both of them tho... they both just got out of the tag division within the last year or so and they are good enough where theres no point for them to go back...

^^exactly. why have two people move backwards? especially when they both have great potential to move forwards