Robert Downey Jr or Hugh Jackman? Also, Batman discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hugh Or RDJ

• Hugh Jackman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Robert Downey Jr

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
RE: Robert Downey Jr or Hugh Jackman?

Senhor Perfect said:
Flame suit on. Deep breath...... TDKR isn't really a Batman movie and was pretty boring IMO. Without giving anything away, there are so many preposterous things that happen. Considering Nolan's trilogy was about bringing realism to Batman, this one goes in the opposite direction. So many things made no sense. I LOVE Batman, but was really disappointed with this one. My least favourite of the three. Anne Hathaway looked fantastic though.

Did you see her ass when she was on the Batcycle? :mog:

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score

Senhor Perfect said:
They should've called it: Bruce Wayne deals with his issues for 3 hours. I know it's more dramatic, but to me Batman requires a lot of action. The first 2 were spot on. It seems Nolan was more worried about making a movie with a message, than a Batman movie.

Or he was introducing Joseph Gordon-Levitt to be the new Batman :vince:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score

Senhor Perfect said:
They should've called it: Bruce Wayne deals with his issues for 3 hours. I know it's more dramatic, but to me Batman requires a lot of action. The first 2 were spot on. It seems Nolan was more worried about making a movie with a message, than a Batman movie.

But thats cause he had to learn about himself and be knocked as far down as u possibly can be to build himself back up. To become a true hero.

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score

Crayo said:
Remember when you thought they were introducing him as Robin?

You mean you though that, lmfao. :pity1:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Just some of the things that bothered me:

A broken back fixed by standing with a rope around you? Painting the bat symbol in gas instead of going after Bane? Just being able to live in Italy as a world famous billionaire without anyone noticing? Escaping a nuclear explosion in 3 minutes unscathed? Walking back to Gotham from "the pit" This is realism?

Reactions: seabs

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score

Xanth said:
Or he was introducing Joseph Gordon-Levitt to be the new Batman :vince:

Also this I marked out when I thought they could continue from this point with him passing the torch. But nope now they have said it's a full on reboot in 2015 or sometime then!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: Robert Downey Jr or Hugh Jackman? Also, Batman discussion

Senhor Perfect said:
Just some of the things that bothered me:

[spolier]A broken back fixed by standing with a rope around you? Painting the bat symbol in gas instead of going after Bane? Just being able to live in Italy as a world famous billionaire without anyone noticing? Escaping a nuclear explosion in 3 minutes unscathed? This is realism?[/spoiler]

Lol spelt spoiler wrong :p

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Also this I marked out when I thought they could continue from this point with him passing the torch. But nope now they have said it's a full on reboot in 2015 or sometime then!

Can't wait.

seabs said:
Lol spelt spoiler wrong :p

Dick.

Reactions: seabs

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Xanth said:
Can't wait.

I can as I wanted a continuation of Nolan's universe not a complete reboot from scratch!