Rob Zombie's The Munsters (2022)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Rob Zombie Officially Confirms His Next Movie is ‘The Munsters’!

Officially confirmed by Rob Zombie himself, the next movie that’ll be released with the “Directed by Rob Zombie” tag is a brand new take on classic sitcom “The Munsters”!

Zombie writes on Instagram today, “Attention Boils and Ghouls! The rumors are true! My next film project will be the one I’ve been chasing for 20 years! THE MUNSTERS!”

“Stay tuned for exciting details as things progress!” he adds.

Murphy’s Multiverse recently broke the news that Sheri Moon Zombie and Jeff Daniel Phillips will be playing Lily and Herman Munster in the Rob Zombie-penned film, with the cast also including Richard Brake, Dan Roebuck, Jorge Garcia and Cassandra (Elvira) Peterson. This casting is not fully confirmed at this time, but we expect their report was spot-on.

Last we heard, Zombie’s Munsters was set to begin filming in Budapest this past May, and we’ve also heard rumblings about the movie being an original/exclusive for Peacock.

Zombie, a massive “Munsters” fan, recently joined star Butch Patrick for a commentary track for the film Munster, Go Home, released on Blu-ray by Scream Factory last year.

If you want to revisit the original series, “The Munsters” is streaming on Peacock. That series ran for just two seasons between 1964 and 1966, spawning several feature films and a sequel television series titled “The Munsters Today” (1988 – 1991). Most recently, Bryan Fuller’s “Mockingbird Lane” reimagined the series for NBC, but never made it past a pilot episode.

I feel like this could be really good, or bad.

Reactions: Alexa and Doom

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Not going to lie, this should be pretty awesome. As well, he already has a song based on The Munsters so it is fitting

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I personally liked the Halloween films done by Zombie yes with plenty of flaws and I can say that and say Zombie taking on this project could be really awesome. I wonder if he makes it with no Comedy involved shying away from from the Show and being more serious tone with what the Munsters had to deal with being a family like that among humans.

Reactions: Alexa and Necro

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
I personally liked the Halloween films done by Zombie yes with plenty of flaws and I can say that and say Zombie taking on this project could be really awesome. I wonder if he makes it with no Comedy involved shying away from from the Show and being more serious tone with what the Munsters had to deal with being a family like that among humans.
I liked all of his movies for the most part besides the second Halloween.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I liked all of his movies for the most part besides the second Halloween.
Even he doesn't like it so that says somehting

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
I Just saw 31 which wasn't too bad, solid B movie.

Reactions: Alexa

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
The Munsters Photo Reveals First Look at Rob Zombie’s Film Adaptation

JlSS4IU.jpg

Halloween director Rob Zombie took to Instagram to reveal the first behind-the-scenes photo from the set of his upcoming film adaptation of The Munsters, based on the classic ’60s sitcom of the same name. The Munsters photo, which you can check out below, features our first look at Jeff Daniel Phillips as Herman Munster, Sheri Moon Zombie as Lily Munster, and Dan Roebuck as Grandpa Munster.

Created by Allan Burns and Chris Hayward, The Munsters was a classic comedy series described as a satire of American suburban life. It ran on-air for 70 episodes from 1965 to 1966. Despite its short run, it received positive reviews and acclaim including a Golden Globe nomination for Best Television Series.

Last June, Rob Zombie announced that his follow-up directorial project to 3 From Hell will be a film adaptation of The Munsters which according to him, is something he has been trying to develop for 20 years.

In addition to Jeff Daniel Phillips as Herman Munster, Sheri Moon Zombie as Lily Munster, and Dan Roebuck as Grandpa Munster, the film will also reportedly include Dan Roebuck, Jorge Garcia, Richard Brake, and Cassandra Peterson. It’s said the film will air on Peacock in addition to a release in theaters.

While Zombie is best known for his music career, the “Dragula” singer has found a successful career as a director as well. His filmography includes House of 1000 Corpses, 31, and most recently 3 from Hell.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Rob Zombie shared some stuff today.

Reactions: Alexa

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Can Rob Zombie cast anyone else besides his wife.....she's not even that good of an actress.

Atleast Paul Anderson spaces out his movies that have Milla Jovovich.

Reactions: Y2Jayne

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I love RZ as a singer but his films are hit and miss, so I'm not excited just yet.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Can Rob Zombie cast anyone else besides his wife.....she's not even that good of an actress.

Atleast Paul Anderson spaces out his movies that have Milla Jovovich.
I thought she did well in Lords of Salem, but I do have to agree that I do wish he would cast someone else.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Reactions: Doom and Alexa

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I cant listen to The Munsters theme song without thinking of that dumb Fall Out Boy song