RIP X member of the Griffin Family who passed away in a tragic accident

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
tbh they've stepped it up with the last couple of seasons. Not as great as the GOAT days, but by far better than seasons 12-17.

But at the moment South Park is the best animated show, followed by Bob's burgers and American Dad.
It's funny, American Dad used to be pretty bad. Somehow they stepped it up a notch. I don't watch the show, but if it's on and I have nothing better to do, I'll watch it.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It's funny, American Dad used to be pretty bad. Somehow they stepped it up a notch. I don't watch the show, but if it's on and I have nothing better to do, I'll watch it.
My guess: Seth isn't as involved in the writing process, and he doesn't have the same pressure on him with AD as he does with FG. Will be interesting to see if something changes when American Dad changes networks

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
My guess: Seth isn't as involved in the writing process, and he doesn't have the same pressure on him with AD as he does with FG. Will be interesting to see if something changes when American Dad changes networks
Surprisingly I'm looking forward to the crossover between Family Guy and The Simpsons. After having small shots of them appearing, it'll be interesting to see how they co-exist. Although, with a cross-over and 30 minutes, you could only do so much.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Surprisingly I'm looking forward to the crossover between Family Guy and The Simpsons. After having small shots of them appearing, it'll be interesting to see how they co-exist. Although, with a cross-over and 30 minutes, you could only do so much.
Rumors is it will be 60 minutes

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I was thinking that too for a second because The Simpsons air at 8 and Family Guy airs at 8:30 if I am correct.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
So much Family Guy hate in here. It's awesome at times. FU all. LY Bryan

1474601_621938357853358_1776226886_n.png

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So much Family Guy hate in here. It's awesome at times. FU all. LY Bryan

1474601_621938357853358_1776226886_n.png

He said it was in memory of a family member who recently died, not Griffin. Very awkward.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
My favourite character in the show and, as others have said, the episode was just awful. Did nothing for me as a viewer.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
If you feel awkward by this, you probably have severe social anxiety problems. #prayforBrad

Lol. I said it's awkward for the player as everyone assumed it was about a fictional character when, in fact, he's lost someone close to him.