RIP Jay Briscoe

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

B01

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
I watched the funeral/celebration of life that was streamed from the high school yesterday. It's on youtube and I completely recommend it. Everyone that spoke about him, Caprice Coleman, Mark, his parents and I think it was their pastor, just did a wonderful job. What a strong family. To hold someone in such high regard, says a lot about the person and their upbringing. Still so sad, but the looseness of the proceedings really kind of cheer you up.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
After a month in the hospital, Jay Briscoe's daughter Gracie is now recovering at home.

Twelve-year-old Gracie Pugh was released from the hospital late last week. Ashley Pugh, the wife of the late Jay Briscoe (Jamin Pugh), posted a photo on Saturday with all of her children: "Got all my babies back together."

In an update from family friends on Facebook, it was said that Gracie will be going to outpatient rehab five days a week now that she's out of the hospital.

The family friends said Gracie has "normal" feeling in both of her legs and is now able to do some assisted walking. They're continuing to pray for her to fully regain movement below the knee.

"Her muscles in her legs are really starting to fire up, so they want to keep it a very intense therapy," the update said.

"This girl has went from nothing to doing some assisted walking. We're still going to pray hard for movement below the knee, because it's not where it needs to be. The doctors can feel her trying to move her ankles and toes and stuff, but we're just not getting that movement yet. But things are progressing I would say ahead of schedule."

Gracie and her nine-year-old sister Jayleigh were both injured in the car accident that claimed the life of their father on January 17. The driver of the vehicle that hit them was killed in the accident as well.

Jayleigh, who was released from the hospital earlier this month, no longer has to wear a neck brace. She'll need to wear a back brace and an external fixator for four more weeks.

A fundraising campaign to raise money for the Pugh family has currently raised nearly $345,000.