• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ringtone

Wordlife

lol this is a good thread in the making:

For my Friend Andrew: Boats and Hoes (from Step Brothers)
For my Dad: Seek and Destroy - Metallica :D
For my Friend David: Let it Rock - Kevin Rudolph and Weezy
For my Friend Carlos: Perfect Insanity - Disturbed
For everyone else not listed above(default tone): Second Chance - Shinedown

noumenon

Text Message: Sounds like a shotgun cocking and dropping a shell
Everything else: My phone usually always on vibrate because I can't hear shit when I'm at work on a job site. Other than that...just a regular ring...ringtones annoy the shit out of me.

straight_edge76

my Ringtone is "Never Too Late" by Three Days Grace...
personalizing one for every single person is irritating except I personalized it so that when my mom calls it "Parents Just Don't Understand" hahaha.
Using songs for text tones irritates me, maybe its because I text so damn much haha so its just the generic beep-beep

Reaction score
I have the Motorola V3xx and thus get the option to set ringtones/messagetones for certain people.

I use "Thrust Away", "Cuppy Cake Song" (check youtube, lol), "Die Motherfucker Die" and a random voice recording for my brother.

For everyone else, I use "Wizards of Winter" for my messages and "Benny Hill" for my calls.