• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ringside News tweets transphobic comments about Nyla Rose

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
To be fair the actual domain name is actually not too bad so if you could work a PR enough to make everybody realize the old management was completely gone it wouldn’t be a bad domain to pick up just not for $2 million lol

That’s a whole lot of rehabilitation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Eery how the moment texas and other states make transphobic policies all the evil ppl are more comfortable taking off their masks and revealing their true selves. Those of us with a brain and a heart saw this coming a mile away but as usual were told to relax and be quiet

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Eery how the moment texas and other states make transphobic policies all the evil ppl are more comfortable taking off their masks and revealing their true selves. Those of us with a brain and a heart saw this coming a mile away but as usual were told to relax and be quiet
People can only hold a mask for so long. If you have a controversial viewpoint, then you don't need to go all over socials to share it. Hell I've been very open in my past being very....unpleasant but I'm glad I never posted anything as a) I've grown as a person and b) paper trail will stuff you up.

Guarantee that 99.99% of these twats wouldn't have the nutsack to say the shit they type to a trans persons face.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Guarantee that 99.99% of these twats wouldn't have the nutsack to say the shit they type to a trans persons face.
Never been to the American South, have you? Because they will. They'll also condemn you to hell, call you a communist, Marxist terrorist, several slurs, tell you that "You are a man/woman pretending to man/woman", you are a pedo/hedophile, you are teaching kids to be commies and promoting them for the LGBTQ Agenda, and so forth. So yeah, as far everywhere else goes I don't know, but American South for sure they will tell you this and because I have/do live though such shit.