Ringside August 6 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

WWE ends relationship with DSW

WWE ends relationship with DSW
Source: WWE.com

World Wrestling Entertainment has ended its relationship with Deep South Wrestling. For the past two years, DSW has served as one of WWE's developmental territories.

Now WWE are not looking for any new talents? They want to keep on the oldies? what is going on??

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Manybe they are looking else where for new talent, this is not good for the wwe. Keeping on older superstars is fine as long as there is a long talent line behind them.

The Ripper

Reaction score
i had already opened a thread about this and your section from wwe.com is exactlly what i posted except i didnt get mine from wwe

Packer

Reaction score
Tonight on Ringside, A very special tribute to Johnathan Trahan, who passed away Monday July 18, 2011, only hours after his pro debut. Packer talks with AIWF Empires' Chris Dice, who was a close personal friend of young Johnathan. Also This week in Wrestling History plus more. Tonight at 10 pm only on http://talkradiox.com/