*ring ring* (surprise return makes a phone call)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

:dawg:

As the message began, the crowd repeatedly sang “CM Punk! CM Punk! CM Punk!” at the top of their voices to show their love for the former wrestler.

Fans are hoping that their unconditional support will tempt CM Punk back to WWE.

The Rock said: “One second, let me call [CM] Punk. Are we ready?

“Okay, let me try and call CM Punk.”

He added: “It better not go straight to voicemail. I don’t care if it’s 11.30 in Chicago.

“Okay, here we go… It’s voicemail, it’s gone straight to voicemail.

“Let me leave a message. ‘Hey Punk, It’s Rock. This is not a joke, I am literally calling from the middle of the Staple Center with about 15,000 strong [supporters].

“‘I hope you hear this, they are chanting your name.'”

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Do people seriously think Rock called Punk?

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
You don't...lol
he's like that really hot ex who was really sexual, you know you miss them and you often think, what could have been but then you remember that you have something better now and how they were only cool because you were in that awkward rebellion age that teenagers go through.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
he's like that really hot ex who was really sexual, you know you miss them and you often think, what could have been but then you remember that you have something better now and how they were only cool because you were in that awkward rebellion age that teenagers go through.
Look...if you want to have sex with CM Punk...that's your business...
I just think the WWE is better off without him.