Ring of Honor...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
There are plenty of people everywhere on the internet that love the Ring of Honor product, and plenty of people who hate it. So, what do you guys think of RoH?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Not keen on Davey as champion tbh, he's really good but I can't take him seriously with a world title if that makes sense? I love what they've done with Steen basically since Final Battle 2009, when he turned on Generico. Stuff like selling his mask on Ebay, hacking their website and the "Fuck Ring Of Honour" promo were some highlights.I'm a big fan of the Briscoes also and Jay Lethal has been good as TV champion although I wish Generico got a longer reign mainly because I'm a mark. Over all I enjoy ROH when I remember to watch it, the lack of advertisement makes me forget a lot of the time.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I enjoy the product. the Briscoes are among my favorite things in wrestling atm

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I don't mean to be rude but must you come here advertise then leave without posting much else? It's starting to get annoying.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Just finished watching this weeks show.. the Richards/Lethal match was one of the better tv matches I've seen in 2012 despite the cluster fuck happening outside of the ring (but it made sense since everyone who came out had a genuine vested interest in the match's outcome)

Jay Lethal is the shit

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Haven't watched the show since the first two Sinclair broadcasts. The matches were good, but there was so much BS in-between and not enough of a reason to care about anyone on the show, it really dragged it down. But I only watched two shows, is it still that way?

Thanks, DZ, I'll check that match out for sure.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
There is a lot of advertising for the upcoming PPV, the website, merchandise, ect, things of that nature if that's what you mean, but I DVR the show and skip all of that type of stuff

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
Draine said:
There are plenty of people everywhere on the internet that love the Ring of Honor product, and plenty of people who hate it. So, what do you guys think of RoH?

...people hate Ring of Honor? Direct them to me so I can beat the living shit out of them.

I watch TJ Perkins. Bitches love watchin TJ Perkins.

Reactions: Crayo

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
I'm a proud ROH fan since 2002/03, they are the most consistent company in the world. Even when they're bad, they take themselves seriously, and there's always someone to save the show. They created many, many stars, including your 2 current champions in WWE. Every year someone meaningful leaves the company, but they still manage to survive by creating new stars, just like currently - they're making stars out of Elgin, Ciampa, Cole, O'Reilly, Bennett, etc.

Btw, their tag division rocks. #DemBoys

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Look at this badass, he was a fan before being a fan was cool

gtfo hipster