• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ring of Honor General Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Kind of fits to be fair, because peak NXT was meant to be "ROH style" originally
They wrecked ROH's roster outside of the elite it feels like (well Adam Cole I guess) and then The Elite left for AEW so ROH really gotta get some momentum back lmao

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
CHAMPIONS VS. ALL STARS: ROH TV PREVIEW
By Mike Johnson on 2021-08-14 09:00:00
ROH TV this weekend for Sinclair Broadcast Group affiliates, NESN, CHARGE, Stadium will feature the following bouts:

*Champions vs. All Stars: ROH Champion Bandido & ROH Television Champion Dragon Lee & ROH Pure Champion Jonathan Gresham & ROH Tag Team Champions Chris Dickinson and Homicide vs. Jay and Mark Briscoe & EC3 & Flip Gordon & Josh Woods.

*ROH Women's World Title Tournament: Max The Impaer versus Holidead.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
6fcabaf8ed6799ab20e740d7f849aa07.jpg

EC3 looking different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Holidead/Max was a fun HOSS match, good variety compared to the other women's tournament matches for sure.

Still not a fan of the Vincent/Taven feud still going but the video package this week almost changed my mind, shit was nice.

Champions vs all stars was absolute chaos in the best way, really hype for Briscoes vs Dickinson and Homicide and they did a damn good job selling Flip to me here too

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Here's the updated bracket for the women's tournament

Left side of the bracket --
  • Rok-C vs. Quinn McKay
  • Max The Impaler vs. Angelina Love
Right side of the bracket --
  • Miranda Alize vs. Nicole Savoy
  • Allysin Kay vs. Trish Adora

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Holidead vs. Max was a solid match to end the first round - and I think it was a really clever match, to show some of the potential weakness of 'The Impaler'

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Josh Woods continues to impress me and is really such a great talent - the Pure Division has really allowed him to become this complete wrestler