• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ring of Honor General Discussion Thread

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Debuting on ROH

Chelsea Green, despite not being cleared to wrestle in Maryland

Man, Slammiversary's looking bleaker by the minute, seems they actually didn't get anyone in

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Also Death Before Dishonor has been announced for September so ROH really isn't wasting any time getting back on schedule now that they got going :WOW

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Bro what the fuck they screwed Quinn again :souness~1:

Main event was awesome this week, Shane Taylor Promotions fucking ruled. Opener was great too, as was Brian Johnson doing the intro :lol

But man Quinn can't catch a break smh fuck this....but I did die laughing at Ian screaming how brass knuckles were illegal in the state of Maryland :lol

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
The Allure with heels moves, Mandy and Deonna literally have the same look i swear. McKay has potential and I am liking this storyline.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
FIRST THREE MATCHES IN ROH WOMEN'S WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT ANNOUNCED
By Mike Johnson on 2021-07-23 12:52:00
Ring of Honor announced this afternoon the first matches in the ROH Women's World Championship Tournament will be presented on ROH TV the weekend of 7/31, featuring the following first round matches:

*Miranda Alize vs. Alex Gracia.

*Mazzerati vs. Nicole Savoy.

*Sumie Sakai vs. Rok-C.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?