Ring of Honor General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I'm very impressed with the production value considering it doesn't have as much money as the bigger promotions. Nothing feels cheap and I even think this may be the best commentary team I've heard in a while.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
No crowd isn't bothering me as much as I thought it would. It really took me out of matches in WWE, but I think the wrestling is good enough to where I don't care. Usually the crowd makes up for it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
No crowd isn't bothering me as much as I thought it would. It really took me out of matches in WWE, but I think the wrestling is good enough to where I don't care. Usually the crowd makes up for it.

The commentators help a lot too. They have crowds for their PPV and tour shows on Honor Club but I'm not sure when the regular TV is getting them back

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
This women's tournmaent is really fun. I'm all about tournaments in wrestling tbhtbh :cozy

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
The commentators help a lot too. They have crowds for their PPV and tour shows on Honor Club but I'm not sure when the regular TV is getting them back

I really like that they are not overbearing. No yelling and just give good background on the talent as well. As someone who is watching their first show, I feel like I'm being informed very well.

Reactions: Chris

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'm digging Miranda right now. The women have really good chemistry so far. I'm impressed.

I've noticed there is a lot of ground wrestling so far, which I feel like I haven't seen a lot of in other promotions.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Yeah I'm skipping this Ric CarShield shit. I think I'd lose my mind eventually :lmao

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm digging Miranda right now. The women have really good chemistry so far. I'm impressed.

I've noticed there is a lot of ground wrestling so far, which I feel like I haven't seen a lot of in other promotions.

If you enjoy the ground work then you'll LOVE the Pure Matches in ROH and I'd also recommend NJPW Strong which is New Japan of America's weekly show

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Oh man I'm finally seeing Chelsea on commentary after seeing so many pictures of her on here :owens3

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
If you enjoy the ground work then you'll LOVE the Pure Matches in ROH and I'd also recommend NJPW Strong which is New Japan of America's weekly show

I really enjoy it a lot. The first match is honestly the best women's match I've watched in a long, long time. I'll definitely scope it out at some point. Thanks Chris. :zayn

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Savoy is awesome as well. All the women have been very impressive to me so far. Literally nothing I've seen has been bad.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Flamita

NGwV.gif