Riddle to WF || Can you solve this? :)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
There are two dogs sitting on a porch. One dog is fat and one is thin. The little dog is the son of the fat dog, but the fat dog is not the father of the thin dog. Can you explain?

The fat dog is the mother of the thin dog?

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Crayo said:
There are two dogs sitting on a porch. One dog is fat and one is thin. The little dog is the son of the fat dog, but the fat dog is not the father of the thin dog. Can you explain?

The thin dog is adopted. Nuff said.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Warning non pg language present here. I rate it tv-14.
642bac1c00243e4d932e35e4607db364.jpg

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
RKO said:

I was just going to ignore that. I didn't feel like arguing over the internet as I find it pointless. I checked google after I'd posted my answer to see it was right as I was impatient to see if I had the right answer.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
seabs said:
I was just going to ignore that. I didn't feel like arguing over the internet as I find it pointless. I checked google after I'd posted my answer to see it was right as I was impatient to see if I had the right answer.

Haha nice. I would have been impatient too.