Riddle me this

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
Ok this is a game, how this will work.

I post a riddle, someone answeres whoever gets it correct gets rep from me and can post the next riddle ect ect..

Rules -

- It can range from easy to hard.
- You may get them off the internet.
- DON'T CHEAT, we can't prove this but doing it makes you a fucking blueberry wheither we know you did it or not... k?

First riddle:

A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him, "You may make a statement. If it is true, I'll sentence you to four years in prison. If it is false, I'll sentence you to six years in prison." After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

This statement is false?

Something along those lines. We did this in Philo earlier this year. Our teachers idea for fun was telling us riddles.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

:rofl:
That riddle is so old.

Answer: You'll sentence me to six years in prison.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Oh right, I get to the next riddle.

A man is found dead in the desert, lying face down with a backpack on

What happened?

Eddie#1

Reaction score
he was skydiving and his parachute never opened

Eddie#1

Reaction score
Thank you Stinger
that was one of the first riddles I learned lol

Riddle me this, riddle me that. How many cubic feet of dirt is in a hundred by hundred by hundred foot whole?