Riddle claims he was sexually assaulted at the airport

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Riddle took it to Instagram to report an incident he had at an airport but eventually deleted the post.

“Nothing like being sexually assaulted by an officer and harassed at the jfk airport, no means no and just because I’m nice doesn’t mean yes!!! Asshole!!! Don’t know they’re Twitter or instagram handles but I took pictures, normally I’m like whatever but today was really weird and uncomfortable and they made a point to make me feel small and useless. Definitely one of the most uncomfortable travel days I’ve ever had thanks NYC you’re so progressive and accepting!”

26cc9-16943264177753-1920.jpg

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Cavity search gone wrong

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
The way he worded it is weird. I can't shake the feeling that some shade-throwing on the allegations he had brought against himself back then swing with this statement. :hmm: Maybe I'm reading too much into it or reading it just wrong.

Reactions: The Gipper

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Matt Riddle is reportedly expected back in WWE shortly.

Riddle missed Monday's edition of Raw after having been involved in an incident at JFK Airport on Sunday. However, it was later said that Riddle was removed from the show because of an inner ear infection and bronchitis rather than anything to do with what happened at the airport.

According to a report from PWInsider, Riddle is expected to return to the company on Monday for Raw. His status for this weekend's house shows in Kennewick, Washington, and Boise, Idaho is not clear, although he had been booked for the shows previously.

Port Authority officers allege Riddle was "disruptive" and "heavily intoxicated" while transferring flights on Sunday. Riddle posted to Instagram accusing one of the officers of sexual assault as well. WWE and the Port Authority are both said to have launched internal investigations into the matter.

Riddle is currently involved in a program with Drew McIntyre on WWE Raw. McIntyre has been reluctantly teaming with Riddle over the past month in matches against The Viking Raiders and New Day. With Riddle absent from Monday's show, McIntyre defeated Xavier Woods in singles competition.

• Sad
Reactions: Y2Jayne

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Cavity search gone wrong

It happens.

Like 12 years ago, I was at the airport in Salt Lake City and forgot I had a pocket knife in my pants. Anyway, I just put it in the tray and expected TSA to talk to me about it or confiscate it.

Then this 6'4" 280 LB woman with a blond faux hawk begins glovng up and walking towards me. I didn't know whether to be excited or scared. Truth be told, I was a little of both. Thankfully she just gave me the option of either having it mailed to NY house or throwing it away. I just opted to have it thrown away.

Last edited:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
this 6'4" 280 LB woman with a blond faux hawk begins glowing uo and walking towards me. I didn't know whether to be excited or scared. Truth be told, I was a little of both.
That’s all I got out of this

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Glowing uo should have been Gloving Up. Got these big ass finger... (Plus I caint speel for shit)
You said you were excited. You wanted some behemoth to put her finger up your ass :lol

• Haha
Reactions: Swamps

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler