• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rick and Morty Discussion Thread

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
I tried to get in to this show, but I only laughed a couple of times. It's weird because it's such a well-made show and I do enjoy the whacky characters and crazy plotlines. It just doesn't tick my funny bone as much as I'd hope.

I have finished the first two seasons, but it's been sitting in my Netflix list for months.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Anyone catch the newest episode yet? I thought it was fucking great lmao as soon as I saw time was moving differently through that portal I knew it was gonna be wild :lol

Also "he's Mr. Nimbus he controls the police...DUH!" :lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Makes me think we're getting some more Rick back story.

I feel like they always tease a lot but every season we get one "story" episode that kinda weaves in continuity from earlier seasons...but only the one lmao

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Anyone catch the newest episode yet? I thought it was fucking great lmao as soon as I saw time was moving differently through that portal I knew it was gonna be wild :lol

Also "he's Mr. Nimbus he controls the police...DUH!" :lol

Shit was fucking great bro. :bosque

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Last night's episode was great too :lol the concepts this season seem like they're gonna be fun to say the least :lmao But watch next episode just be a classic linear storyline or something

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Hey guys did you ever wonder what happened to the Captain Planet kids when they reached adulthood?