Ricardo Rodriguez released as the cuts begin..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I actually enjoyed Ricardo for some reason. Sad to see him go, hope he does well.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Coming to terms sounds more like he requested it imo, not sure I'd call this a cut if that makes sense. Shame he was a fun worker.
Yup. Sounds like he wants to do more ring work.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
As long as they have Carlos Cabrera, RR doesn't need to be there.

natasha18

Jobber
Reaction score
I was slightly taken aback when I found out.... that's not to say he wasn't ready to leave. If you can't pull in the money you gotta go. Seems like its been a lot longer than 4 years to me. Any word on what he will be doing next?

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Last I checked, he appears to be a regular dude. Nothing about him screams professional wrestler.
If he wants to work for an inferior company and make inferior dollars just to apply for disability once he's 50 is his prerogative.
DDP is an example of a person who kept at it for WCW, but he was also 6'5, lean with loads of charisma and enthusiasm.

I doubt TNA has anything for him, so it may have to leave the U.S to find work.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Last I checked, he appears to be a regular dude. Nothing about him screams professional wrestler.
If he wants to work for an inferior company and make inferior dollars just to apply for disability once he's 50 is his prerogative.
DDP is an example of a person who kept at it for WCW, but he was also 6'5, lean with loads of charisma and enthusiasm.

I doubt TNA has anything for him, so it may have to leave the U.S to find work.
He's a solid lucha worker, look up his stuff under the Chimera gimmick

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
He's a solid lucha worker, look up his stuff under the Chimera gimmick
I believe you, I simply said he should stay with WWE.
What I don't believe is him making significant money as a wrestler anywhere else.